That was semi-dramatic. Anywho, taking a lil something something from my Katie love and giving you all a current look into this life.
Lusting over...This dress. I've been creeping on it for weeks hoping and praying for the price to go down from 9 million to 1 million dollars. Actually not that much, but I must have gone to look at it once a week. Le Sigh...
Reading...THIS book, called Thirteen Reasons Why. It's a little dark, but a friend of mine said it was one of those books you just cannot put down. It's about a girl who had committed suicide but before she did, she mailed out a bunch of cassette tapes to different people who gave her a reason to end her life.
Looking forward to...July! Not only is it my birthday month, but we have a lot of fun plans coming up! Six Flags trips, 4th of July spent with the family and friends on our boat down the cape, did I mention my birthday?---the big 2-5 HOLY BAJOLEY.
Listening to...This song. I cannot get enough. Whenever I hear it, I get up and twerk and jam!
Dreaming...of purchasing a home. Kurt and I have started thinking about the whole buying a house thing. I'm traditional when it comes to living together in a legit home and want to wait until we are engaged or something. Ya feel me?! We live together now in an apartment, but you know what I mean? So far we've been looking at the South Shore of Massachusetts, on the water, by the harbor--we are definitely ocean people :-)
Scituate Harbor, Scituate MA
Hope you all have a happy Hump Day!









15 comments:
Pretty girl PAHHHLEASE tell me you purchased that dresssy<3
xo
I was the same way about buying a house. I said I wasn't even willing to entertain it until there was a ring. I don't know what it was about it that made it different from an apartment, but I held my ground.
That dress is PERFECT for you!
I hope you feel better soon!! Keep popping that hot lipstick. That dress is adorbs, I'll pray it goes on major clearance and that you find a coupon hahha! xoxo
Scituate is such a pretty area! I grew up on the South Shore. Hope you feel better soon!
GIRL. Where's that dress from? Help a sistah out.
Is that dress from F21? If so, I'm checking out their site RIGHT NOW.
OMG. YOU NEED that dress. Not even kidding. And as for buying a house - EXCITING!!!
OH! And feel better love bug!!
ohhhh where's the dress from?!?! feel better!
Aw I hope you feel better! Living by the shore sounds perfect :) So what goes on around here for the 4th? Does Boston usually have a big celebration?
you need that dress! It looks amazing on you!
Gosh, how expensive are houses in that area? The joys of being an adult, right? Lol. My birthday month is July too (the 10th). Have a great 25th birthday!
I just read that book! It is a little dark, but its actually really good!!
and wheres that dress from?!
Okayyyy that dress is PERFECTION. Seriously, you look so pretty in it!!!
xo
Post a Comment