PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.21.2013

Drag Queens, tight asses and blog love!

FRIDAY!! Can I get a holla??!!

I have an awesome weekend ahead of me! Tomorrow I will be spending the entire day tailgating and drinking margaritas and rum punch at the Jimmy Buffet concert with Kurt, my parents, Kurt's parents and my sister and her boyfriend! I am beeeeeyond excited, as we are all Parrotheads, and equally as excited because Kurt's parents are driving all the way up from New Jersey; I absolutely love them! I've gotta link up with Whitney here with a little Jimmy to get your weekend started!!


But before I get ahead of myself, I have to just tell you guys something. Last week, I won a free Boston Harbor sunset cruise through my company, and immediately knew Kurt would be coming with me. Let's just say, upon further investigation, I found out it was a gay pride cruise because June is Pride month. This excited me even more!! Gay Pride supporter right here! :) We had such a blast! The cruise was this past Wednesday night!



There was a drag queen on board selling raffle tickets. $20 for as many tickets that could either fit around my chest or up and down Kurt's inseam (basically his peen area!) Kurt pretty much said something along the lines of "yeah...you can measure HER!!!" Needless to say, there wasn't much for them to measure on me, but I somehow ended up winning $1,500 to a spa for "healthy liposuction" as they called it. It's more or less a body wrap to shrink the fat...but yeah the man announcing it had a good laugh when he saw little old me. I'll most likely use the money to go for a mani/pedi or massage ha!


Speaking of shrinking fat...I did this booty workout from the gorgeous Tone It Up girls. Holy tight ass. My ass is on fire. You need to do this RIGHT NOW! I did it twice and I'm seriously feeling like I could bounce Lil Waynes grill off my ass it feels immediately tighter.




(If you can't see the GIF's find it here!!)

And fiinnnallly, I feel like this whole Google Reader thing going away is about to freak me out. What's going on with it? I don't even use reader! I read all my blogs through the Blogger Dashboard page! Is that really newbie? Anywho...I have bloglovin' so if you click HERE you can follow me! Or to the left of this post you should see the little icon! :-)

Love you all! Have the best weekend in the world! 
Link up with Whitney for Back That Azz Up Friday too!
Speaking of which...she wrote a kickass post on google reader, find it HERE!!!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Pamela said...

Gonna have to do that booty work out!!

Carolyn said...

When this baby pops out, I'm definitely going to need that booty work out. HAHAHAHA!

Staci said...

I am so jealous of both your Jimmy Buffet experience that is about to happen & your boat cruise experience that already happened!

Lauren said...

Have fun and that cruise sounded amazing haha :-)

Christina said...

You want a tight ass? SQUATS. Lunges (with or without weights). Kettle bell swings. TRUST ME. xoxxoox pretty face...and ass i'm sure ahhaha

Unknown said...

That sunset is breathtaking!

I'm going to be starting that little booty workout that you have there. I'll try anything last minute before I'm in a bikini 80% of the time!

Anonymous said...

Omg, I'm in need of a new booty work out. The 30 day squat challenge never actually ends up working out for me so this is great!

A said...

Haha, I love you more with every new post you write! I want to try that little workout but I have to do yoga with my mom tonight and Zumba tomorrow (visiting my hometown). There have been days after class where I can barely get out of bed because I'm so sore from all the squats and lunges and whatnot. So...maybe next week, when I'm not going to the gym ;)

The Pink Growl said...

Jimmy Buffet concerts are AMAZING! You will have a blast - drink a margarita or 2059723598 for me! :) I saw that other pic of yours on IG the other day and it cracked me up. I love your humor!

choose to be happy blog said...

wish i was joining y'all at the concert!!! and as i read bout the workouts, i ate a piece of pizza. with a lot of meat and grease on it. FAIL

Raquel said...

Ah i've done that workout and my ass was on fire!! All their workouts are amazing!

Kelsie said...

I just realized I have just been using the google dashboard all along not google reader...awkward. But thankfully I've gotten used to bloglovin already so I won't ever even have to discover this google reader nonsense.

http://www.kelsiesbeautifullife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

my ass hurts staring at the gifs just watching the moves. holla.