PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.24.2013

Jimmy Buffett: We barely survived...

Well, we all survived the tailgating and Jimmy Buffett experience Saturday!




Barely though, as I have somehow come down with a sickness including sore throat, heavy head, body aches, the whole nine yards! I do however, know how I must have contracted this sickness but it is a little R-rated for this here blog so I'll have to hold off on sharing it on here :-)

Alas! We had such an amazing amazing time and I wish I could do it over again and again! We set up camp along with thousands of other parrot heads and drank, grilled and chilled the day away until it was concert time!

I'll tell ya this...if you listen to Jimmy's CD version songs and then listen to him live in concert, it's EXACTLY the same! He plays such an amazing show and is seriously a talented performer! Listening to him and seeing his set filled with all things Carribean really makes me want to go somewhere warm and tropical without a care in the world. I think that's what I love most about Jimmy Buffett and his music...he takes you to another place!!

We saw some spectacular, killer set-ups at the concert! Everything from a bus made into a pirate ship to tiki bars and of course, the people watching ;-) Our families and us had literally the best time!!










Have you ever seen Jimmy Buffett before? Seriously you must go if he comes near you! Hands down one of the best concerts and tailgating I have EVER been to!! Shh...don't tell Lil Wayne ;-)

And just because....

Oy...

Link up with Sami for Weekend Shenanies!

Sami's Shenanigans

Photobucket

11 comments:

Pamela said...

That looks like the BEST tailgating party ever!

The Pink Growl said...

HOW FUN! PS - you are a hottie!

The Southern Thing said...

This looks SO fun! I'm always down for a good tailgate! I wish I would've known he was coming! I've been wanting to see him forever!!

Love the shark car haha!!

ps- Wayne is coming to downtown Hartford at the end of July!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome time!! So glad you had fun!

Carolyn said...

It looks like you had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

We have friends that go in Dallas every year & want to go so bad! We should put that on our agenda for this next time! Looks like soooo much fun!!!

Whitney Ellen said...

Buffet shows are such a damn good time.

But I'm just over here trying to figure out how you got sick.

Jamie said...

I am so jealous. I want to go!

Ashley said...

i'm so confused on how you got this r-rated sickness? was it from motor boating that man? hope you are feeling better muffin!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog! You are awesome!

Jennie said...

Ah! I am so jealous, I would love to go see Jimmy Buffett!! That looks like so much fun