PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.04.2013

Currently I am...

Stealing this blog idea from my little love, Katie :-)


Laughing at: Myself. I forgot that months and months ago I asked Siri to call me Lil Wayne's Bitch. I blame wine!!

Watching: The Real World Portland. I get majah sucked into The Real World every year, and sure enough, it's the second episode and I'm already screaming at the TV for this one crazy guy being sooooooo mad because a girl has a boyfriend. Buddy, you've known each other for 2 minutes! Clearly passionate... But for real, this girl's nickname is Bird---I already can't stand her!

Loving: This polka dot skirt from J. Crew! It was finally semi-warm enough to wear it to work yesterday! Before you crazy skirt length people go bananas and call me a whore-bag, it is work approp! It just happens to bunch up a bit when I sit my booty down. It's so adorable though. i am looking forward to pairing it with a light pink top once Spring decides to stick around.

Eating: Handfuls upon handfuls of jelly beans. I get weird when it comes to jelly beans. I like to concoct various flavors; I'll put watermelon with coconut and add a touch of mint. I also had to think about what the pink jelly beans tasted like---I always just call them "the pink ones" as if that's a flav!

Wanting: A tattoo. Some days I want one, some days I don't. Some days I want one on my hip, some days I want one on my vajay. Kidding :-) In all honesty, I'm a flipping baby when it comes to pain. I cried when I got my bellybutton piercing, so I can just imagine what will happen if I get inked up! If I did get one, I'm thinking something dainty like this....what do you think?

What are you currently doing right this second?

Photobucket

15 comments:

julia rose. said...

I say yes to the tattoo!! Although I'm too much of a chicken sheeeet to get one myself ;)
I also say yes to your nickname- that's probably the best use of Siri I've ever heard. Seriously.
Anddd that skirt?? LOVE it! You go JCrew!

The Pink Growl said...

YES on that tat! So cute! I got sucked into watching the Real World over the weekend, I probably won't keep up with it but I'll def watch it if nothing else is on. Have a great day lil weezy's bitch :)

Katie said...

I've been watching the RW too. What is with us and these shows?! hahaah! I think the football player dude is HILARIOUS. he cracks me up. Also Erica that skirt is adorable on you!!!!

and of course I love seeing our faces pop up on my reader when I sign in :)

KRISTIN said...

This is so cute! I think you should get a tat! I have two (one of which is on my hip) and I LOVE them. I'm a huge wimp when it comes to pain too! Just have a couple drinks first, it helps! For each of mine I drew what I wanted with a sharpie and kept refreshing it as it faded so I could be SURE I really wanted it...it's been 8 years since my first one and no regrets!

Whitney Ellen said...

Lil Wayne's Bitch, you need to balls up and go get you a tattoo right meow. I HATE needles and somehow I have 3... planning my 4th. You can do it... take a shot (or 3) before, I wont tell anyone.

A said...

I thought about a wrist tattoo before but there's so little...cushion, I guess, that I don't think I'd do it. I have a tattoo on my ankle and it didn't really hurt at all :) and I have a pretty low pain tolerance. Other than that I've heard foot tattoos are seriously painful, and make sure you don't get a tattoo anywhere a baby could disrupt it ;) I've seen some sad, stretched out tattoos out there.

Carolyn said...

Dear Lil Wayne's bitch:

This post makes me very happy. :) I also eat crazy amounts of jelly beans, and have Real World on my DVR patiently waiting for me to watch it.

Love you!

Carolyn

HAHA!

Sabrina Says Blog said...

Siri calls me Sugar Bottom :) A little more PG... but still we have the same idea! and YES.... We can totes blame is on the Al- Al AL AL AL ALCOHOL! HEHEHE

it's hard slowing the song down. counting the als :)

Oh.. I love that picture of you and Katie!

I haven't even STARTED watching this real world yet! but it looks INTENSE!! A. Who names their child BIRD? B. That dude is a douche!!! C. Is she wearing pants??
Whateves....

I love that your skirt is aprops for work.. but I think you should turn this all office girl gone bad and jump kurt on your desk :) HAAAWWT.

The polka dots are sweet and sassy, just like you my love!

I'm going to skip the jelly beans because if I put one more in my mouth I will hurl. Stupid easter bunny.

GET A TATTOO.
GET ONE.
YOU WILL LOVE IT>
get it on your ass. jk :)
kind of


but really I love tattoos and they are SO fun and I think if you have something special you want to put on your bod, them DO IT!


Currently right this second I am laying in bed deciding if I want to get up and clean my house or just sleep until I have to get up at 10. BOY AM I LAZY.

Okay that pushed me, I'm getting up.

I love you EZ-E! :) Hope this thursday is magical my lovahhh!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Get the tattoo if you have thought about it for a while and still want it every time you think about it. I have a tattoo on my wrist and it just feels very uncomfortable when you get it....almost like sandpaper being rubbed on your skin. But if it is small it should only take 2 minutes and you'll be done and enjoy it for the rest of your life!

Christina said...

I have a tattoo on both my inner wrist and my hip. I regret the wrist one, not bc of what it is, but bc of its placement. I'm currently in the removal process and it is SO SO SO SO SO painful. If you're SURE you want to do it, get it on your hip or somewhere hidden.

Jennifer Lynn said...

OMG! Lil Wayne's Bitch hahaha that is too funny!

Ashley said...

I would love a tattoo on my wrist if I could handle pain! I'm with ya. Also, "the pink ones" are the best ones! ;)

Anonymous said...

I want a tat so bad... but I have to be physically restrained for anything that involves needles soooo seems as though that idea is out.
Um, I don't typically watch MTV anymore but I REALLY want to watch The Real World: Portland. Bitches sound cray.

K & J said...

LOVE that skirt. I need on like that :) Kara XO

Ashley said...

i want a tat on my wrist SOOO bad! OR on my rib cage but i don't know what to get! I want a date but I don't have any special dates....well besides the date of my birth and that only might come in handy when i'm 77 and can't remember it anymore.

and i love that you concoct jelly bean flavors - the pinks are the best by far - just like starbursts. pinks are best!

over and out lil wayne's bitch!