It's Friday
Can we get a HYFR?
or in the world of Drake..Hell Yeah Effin Right
Cheers to that!! I need this weekend!
I read a story yesterday on what Barbie looks like without makeup
So I thought I'd show myself without makeup
Just kidding. I don't want you all to bash your head into your monitor out of fear
But first there needs to be music, and with that, I'm linking up with Whit-Weezy
I kind of just made that name up---but it's fitting for her back that azz up gangsta link-up!
Apparently this guy wanted to show that Barbie isn't all she's cracked out to be
And so while she may look hot to trot for when she oogles with Ken, she does have a real face!
Is oogles a real word? If not, I basically mean humps
Voila
Pretty crazy, right!?
You go, Barbs. Showing us the real shit!! We knew it was there!
And while on the subject of Barbie, have you ever seen the creator of Barbie's home?!
It's in Santa Monica and it's perfect. A real life Barbie dream house!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
It's in Santa Monica and it's perfect. A real life Barbie dream house!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!











13 comments:
I saw this on yahoo and about died.
Love this song!
UMMMM - that picture of you with the bottle?? made my morning. so thank you for that.
This Barbie needs some hemmroid cream for her under eye bags and a bloody mAry.
Mmmm. I'm craving Patron.
Also, the fact that you just nicknamed me sent my heart flying right to the moon. Obsessed is an understatement.
I need to live in that house! And I need that patron. HELLO!
OMG! That Barbie house... I LOVE IT! :) Let's move in. HAHA!
Wow! Never thought about barbie without makeup. Totally makes a difference! Love the patron pic!
New follower from the linkup!
Adriene
http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com
LOVE the barbie house! thats epic, hopefully you get your way with convincing Kurt LOL
I saw that Barbie without makeup on the news last night...I guess that's newsworthy. Hilarious! Happy weekend girlfriend!
I WANT TO LIVE IN THAT!!!
:)
xx
Omg, does Barbie have roots? That house is....well...colorful.
I KNOW! Everytime we drive by that house on the PCH I just laugh. Hopefully a girl lives there :)
omg that house is for real?!?! and barbie looks like a bag lady without makeup?!? you just made my day!!
i have missedeeeddddd blogging so so much but i'm 'about to catch up on some Erica right.now. :)
Post a Comment