Let's start this post with a little jam because it's Friday and I'm linking up with little miss Whitney
For Back that Azz Up Friday with a pretty bumpin jam (in my mind at least)
I seriously shake it something fierce with this song...especially in Zumba!
This was the case with John Stamos...Aka Uncle Jesse
Aka the man who tickles my hoo-ha fancy
I've kind of had a secret crush on him for about 5 years
Sure, he was hot to trot on Full House
But now? Oh My Lanta.
How does one get such perfect genes to get hotter with age?
His yogurt commercial? I'd love to have him seductively feed me yogurt
While giving me a little smirk like he does
Okay so now I'm being all 50 shades of grey-like
His instagram and photos are pretty awesome
And I may awkwardly tweet him from time to time...
Why I just wrote a blog post about John Stamos' incredible sexy self I may never know
I do know, is that you should follow him and the rest of the Full House cast
I swear they never ever age!! Except maybe for MK and Ash.
Or just Marykate...she looks about 20 years older than she actually is...
Riddle me this for real though...HOW...and I mean HOW do you get hotter with age?
Anyway.. :-)
Riddle me this for real though...HOW...and I mean HOW do you get hotter with age?
Anyway.. :-)
Have a boom-tastic weekend! :-)












12 comments:
I must agree. Jesse Casapolous (sp?) is gorgeous! LOL
Going to follow him on Instragram NOW! Seriously though, how does he just get hotter and hotter with age?
You. TWEETED. Uncle Jesse. and you said hoo ha.
Can we be friends FOR.EV.ERRR?!
shaking my ass at my desk. riiiight now. BOOM. love it.
uncle jesse has and always will be one sexayyy piece of ass. i'm about to do some serious instagram stalking- like for real. right now. yummmms.
HAHA I love you the end
He is definitely one good looking dude!
he's so hot to trot.
So agreed haha!!! :-)
I couldn't agree with you more - the older he gets the hotter he gets. It's not fair ha ha!
Yep. He just keeps getting better with age.
John Stamos, how I love thee. For real that man is gorgeous. He stole my heart with singing back in the day on Full House, I always wished he was my hot uncle.
dude. so stinking hot. seriously, i did not dig the mullett on full house but now - you are a spicy little number uncle jesse. remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRC8jaO3qgw
you are welcome! :)
Post a Comment