PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.28.2013

Throwback Thursday--Blogger Edition!!

You know that Instagram Thursday thing, Throwback Thursday? 
I was perusing my photos on my computer last night and felt nostalgic
And since I can't find my external hard drive of all those heinous pictures of ME from way back when

Oh wait, theres one!
The rifles really add to it, huh?

I thought,
Let's get nostalgic with the fabulous blogger ladies I've had the change to meet the past few years
Because I am seriously so lucky to have found them all!





















And I can't forget the pets
THE Piper
THE Furlee
THE Rocky
A triplet set of Pom Poms :-)

 

Some serious love-festing going on!!
Truly amazing fabulous ladies that I never would have met had it not been for the inter webs!!
So to all y'all!!
I AM SO HAPPY TO KNOW YOU AND MET YOU!!!
Happy Thursday!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Katie said...

AWWWW!! This made me so happy :):):) these pics are hilarious. And the pommy love?!?! sooo precious! miss you TONS and so thankful for you!

Haley said...

I love that your doll houses are in that picture. I remember being seriously jealous of how awesome they were! Haha!

Carolyn said...

So cute!! :)

KRISTIN said...

This post makes me so happy and SO jealous!

So shay said...

Omgosh how am I just seeing this!?!?!?!? I love YOU! COME VISIT ME SOON PLEASE! I miss the crap out of you! OH and that pic way up there just makes me want botox that much more. BOTOX party what whatttt!? ;) MUAH!

Ashley said...

so many hot bloggers...i literally can't take it! love you all!