This week for Saw it, Pinned it, Did it, I went bat shit crazy. I decided I wanted to make all my fabulous co-workers cute little Valentine's Day thaaaangs. And thaaangs are what I made.
Wanna seeeee?
Literally you guys, these were all SO easy!
First things first, pretty marshmallows on a stick. All ya need are marshmallows, pretty sticks, pink candy melts and a plethora of sprinkles and VOILA!
Then you can put them in little baggies with ribbon!
Next, was these little starburst packets
with the cutest saying,
"I'm bursting with happiness that you are my friend!"
All ya need are little baggies
Starbursts
And the little quote card I got from Better Homes and Gardens.com
Package it all up, staple the quote, and you're done!
Plus, how flipping cute is it? Damn you Pinterest.
And then....
I'm losing breath here thinking about how I did all of this without temper tantrums
Well, there may have been 1 or 2
but I shocked myself!
These little shovels with baggies of jelly beans
and it says "I Dig You"
Ummmmm okay this was just like holy shit I need to make those
I picked up the shovels from I-Party for 1 dolllaa each.
A dolla make me holla! And oh, I holla'd when I finally found them
Then I added those heart stickers, tied a baggie full of jelly beans to them, and I'm diggin' it.
I got the little I Dig You tags from the original pin
And fiiiiinaallly....
How can you go wrong with cake batter rice kris pie treats?
shaped like a heart....
with melted chocolate..
and sprinkles
This is self explanatory ain't it?
I made rice kris pie treats, but added 1/3 cup of dry cake batter
for a lil extra ZING
and holy hell it adds some zing!
Then you just cut it out with a heart cookie cutter...
dip it into pink chocolate...
sprinkle yummy goodnesss
and you've got yourself a heart krispie that will make your heart thump thump thump!
Well there you have it! A big old Valentine's Day lovie dovie yummy sweetness post!

Link up with Stephy and Katie for Saw it, Pinned it, Did it!!!
I hope you all have a fabulous day and I mean it when I say I LOVE you all!
Happy Love Day!






13 comments:
Can I be your co-worker so I can get all these awesome treats? They look super cute and delish!
I can't believe you made all of these! Actually I can bc you are THAT creative!!!! I WANT TO BE YOUR COWORKER! Those shovels, bags of starburst, all of it are so stinking cute.
They look delicious and adorable!! I want them all :)
yum!!! good job! so cute
You are like the DIY VDAY PINTEREST GOD right now! You. Go. Girl!! Now gimme some of dos amazing mallows!
I love that you did ALL OF THESE! So crafty & ambitious! :) I love the starburst & the shovels the best. So cute!! Found you on the link up and excited to read more! :)
Jill
Classy with a Kick
Dang look at you go girl! Loving all those fun pins you did :D Let's be coworkers!
Those are all awesome! I love the shovels and starbursts ones the most.
Looks so yummy!
Yum! Everything looks delicious, especially the marshmallows!
You're seriously impressive! Those Rice Krispy Treats look amazing.
so i just wrote you a really long comment....and then something went wrong w/the post button thingy.
basically it said you were amazing and practically martha stewart the second
and then it said that i met some girl from MA in a bar in Nashville who was from MA and she was so cool and i told her all about you and how cool you were...and then she got really drunk and fell asleep on a couch so we didnt talk anymore after that.
heart you and all your valentine's goodness!!!
Post a Comment