PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.05.2013

Kurt does NOT know what a top knot is---among other things

Do guys know girls style trends? 
If so, I think the only reason they know is because they hear their girlfriend/wife blabber on about it.

I decided to test Kurt on some popular fashion/style trends
And record his direct answers
I mean, his style is impeccable...



 What is Ombre?
It's something to do with music. Right? 
No wait it's like color. 
It's how things go together. 
Like how things match 

Whats arm candy? 
You. 
I don't know, bracelets. 
Theres a lot of them. 
Bangles!!! 

 What's a Maxi?
 (Laughing) 
A maxi pad.
Wait. 
Something clothing 

What is chambray? 
The opposite of ombre?

What is a peep toe?
 A shoe with an open toe.
The open big toe

 What's this?
A bra? 
Training bra? NO...I know it. 
Thats a bra-lette.
 Because you told me you wore a bra-lette over your bra last weekend which makes no sense 

 What is a top knot? 
A bow in your hair--how the F would I know? 

 What is color blocking? 
Big solid blocks of color on your dress 

 What is peplum? 
Whats a what? 
Use it in a sentence.
Is that what you told me the other day? The flarey one? 
Its the flarey thing I know it is

 Whats a bubble necklace? 
A necklace thats bubbly? 
I don't know like plastic bubbles

Oh men.
I guess it's good that Kurt couldn't give me the scientific term for chambray or peplum

Try this on your guy or guy friends!
Do they know popular women's trends!?
Photobucket

13 comments:

Megan O. said...

Lol I love this so much! I feel like I've had these exact moments with my hubs & guy friends. Too funny!

K said...

I don't even know what some of those things are! Haha.

Kelly B. said...

This is hysterical. I should totally do this to M. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! I seriously love his answers. If it makes him feel any better, I only knew what half of those things are ;D

Danielle said...

So totally giving this test to my husband tonight. I'm already beginning to worry that he might know a few too many of the answers! I'm also going to link to it in a later post, if that's ok?

Whim Wham Life said...

ahahahahaaa! This is so awesome and true:-) Totally asking Daniel these. Can't wait to hear what he thinks "peplum" is! xoxo

Brooke said...

Lol - hilarious!!!!!

KRISTIN said...

I am dying! This is too funny! Good work Kurt! hahaha.

Kelsey Lenay said...

hah this is awesome. Please quiz him about other stuff-is replies will probably be hilarious no matter what the subject is!

XO, Kelsey

Ashley said...

oh my gosh this made me laugh so much! best post ever!

ashleigh said...

he knew more than my man would know! hahah im going to ask him these now

Christina said...

this is hysterical!

Unknown said...

haha this is so funny! I actually feel like he did a pretty good job!