PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.01.2013

Porn for women

Before you crazy pants and think this blog post is going to be pictures of coochies and woochies, fear not.

This is a G rated blog post. And by G-rated, I mean G for glamorous. Because if guys were like this every day of our relationship lives, I'd be a professional couch-sitter.


I came across this book a few years ago, but just last night saw someone post about it on Facebook so I had to share some of it in case you guys haven't seen it.

It's actually a really funny picture book that plays on the scenario that women do all the chores of the house and the men don't, and what life would be like if men were so eager to dance around the house vacuuming the floor. 

As bad as this makes me sound, I don't think I could ever be with someone who expects me to be the ONLY one who cooks, cleans, does laundry, etc. Teamwork baby...we are in 2013 after all. I like to fold laundry, and Kurt gladly brings it to the washer in our scary apartment basement. So I like to think we compromise on things.






Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
And Kurt, if you're reading this, 
my girlfriends would love to come over and test your new ravioli recipe!

:-)
Photobucket

11 comments:

Wine and Summer said...

Hahaha! This is hilarious!

Helene said...

oh my goodness this is amazing and i needed this today!

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA! I love it! :)

K said...

Haha oh man! That would be the life!!!

julia rose. said...

Um wow. I need a shirtless muscle man in my house ASAP.

Haley said...

When is ravioli night? hahah :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA this is hilarious!

angelica said...

OMG this is fantastic!

Raquel said...

Lol love this!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL thanks for starting my week off on the right foot - this post is fab!!

Ashley said...

this is amazing!! i if i can find someone who can cook...i will be the happiest woman in all the land!