PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.01.2012

A weekend where Barbies having sex was the most normal thing


Do you ever have one of those weekends that makes you 
absolutely LOVE your life even more than you already do? 

This past weekend was that! I got to see all my girls from college and their boys!

Holy crap. We had a freakin' blast!

So my friend Bianca's family has a condo up in the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
She's been living there for the past few months working as a physical therapist.
So we decided it was time to have a big weekend 
And so we did!

We had one giant sleepover
Drank too much
Ate too little
Danced our butts off
Acted highly inappropriate which is normal
Made friends with New Hampshire locals (always a good time!)
And had an amazing weekend!


 
 








All in all, perfect weeknd!
AND! I get to see everyone again this weekend.

Oh and yeah those are in fact Barbies acting flirtatious.

It's kind of a running tradition in Biancas family that each time someone goes there, they put Barbie and her man in revealing positions. Last time they were hanging in a plant upside down. Dayyum Barbs!

Happy Monday

Photobucket

11 comments:

Bel said...

HA you and your friends are hilarious ;) Barbie must feel violated!

Robin said...

Great pictures! On the floor, leg in the air, bottle to the face. That's the picture form I like to see! hahaah so glad you had a great weekend!

Jennifer said...

LOL..the Barbie shot is hysterical. As a kid, I had her and Ken always in bed together lol.

Raquel said...

What a fun weekend! hahah Barbie is so naughty!

Katie said...

Awe, I know those weekends b/c I had one with you! ;) mwahhh! You and K lookin' presh!

So shay said...

EEEEEEK!!!! This just makes me so excited because I get to partake in shenanigans with you in less than 4 weeksssss!!!!!! :) :) :) BEST MONTH EVER! That first picture though...OMG I laughed out loud for sure. You crazy and I love it.

Sammantha said...

Looks like a blast! Hopefully Monday coming around wasn't too traumatic for you, lol

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

The Pink Growl said...

Looks like fun!!

KRISTIN said...

Weekends with old friends are the best. And Barbie has always been a HO.

Anonymous said...

Haha you crack me up! Looks like you guys had way too much fun ;D

Ashley said...

awww i love that you got to see your besties!! those weekends are so much fun! i'm going to see my college roomies this weekend!!

and you are SUCH a freaking smoeshow in that last pic! love those bootie boots!