PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.05.2012

Santa Speedos and Friday Loves



Last night I registered for the Boston Santa Speedo 1 mile fun run
But then I was sad to see I was put on the wait list because of popularity.
Pshhh what idiots want to run in nothing but a speedo in DECEMBER!?

Apparently everyone in Boston...and moi!

The website specifically says that EVERYONE must wear a speedo/bikini. 
And no thongs. 
DAMNIT.
I'll keep you posted!

*****

Some Friday Loves

Finding old photos

This hair style. Must try it!

The conversation I had with Kurty last night


Me: Would you rather me have saggy boobs or a saggy ass
Kurt: Probably a saggy vag

Just kidding Kurt did not say that
He actually just walked away shaking his head

Well wouldn't YOU wanna know what your significant other preferred?
So you could properly prepare?!

Happy Friday and have the best weekend ever!

Photobucket

7 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

hahaha I can't wait to see you pictures from the Santa speedo run!! That's hilarious!

Mish Lovin' Life said...

hahahaha....i love you.
And hopefully one day, you and your saggy ass/boobs can run in a SPEEDO for the santa run.

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish Birmingham had a Speedo run. That would be awesome.

Raquel said...

Omg that speedo/bikini run sounds AMAZING!! I would totally do it! haha

Katy said...

Aaaahhh!! I need to do this Santa Speedo race! I love running in crazy costumes.

Anonymous said...

New Follower! Love your blog!

Ashley said...

Shut up! you are not doing this...HI-larious!!!

I have been sooo slack in reading blogs but i came here first b/c i miss you thiiiiiiiiiiiis much!!