Hi friends!
How was your weekend?
I am depressed to be working on this little holiday we call Columbus Day
So I'll just recap my weekend with y'all!
Do you ever ask yourself if you'll ever get too old to go out dancing with friends?
The answer should be no
You shall never be too old to go out on the town for a dance
But okay listen.
I went out this past Saturday with friends to this fun bar Sissy K's in Boston.
There was a 21st birthday celebration going on at this specific establishment.
Let's not discuss the birthday girl who wore a thong-flashing dress
But lets discuss her mom who was there with her, in a VERY similar dress!
Dancing on the stage
Giving peace signs for photos
Sticking her tongue out for photos
I'm all for having fun at 50+ years old, but this lady honestly thought she was 21
THEN
She was grinding with the bouncer. Oh My Lanta!
I have to admit, they were clearly having the best time of their life
And I also have to admit my moms been on a table or 2 in the past few years
Never a dull moment in Boston :-)











7 comments:
I get sad thinking about the day I stop shopping at American Eagle. I don't know when that day will be but I never imagined being 30 and shopping where teenagers shop and yet, I'm close and I still do =\ Hmmmm.
i feel the same way my friend
my mom is almost 50 and sometimes her dresses are an embarrassment to her age. and her clothes are straight outta my closet. hooker get your own shit. no? haha
im all about having fun and i want my mom to have fun.. but dress respectively;
dance on a stage, on a table, on a bar.. but i dont need to see your goods.
haha I'm dying at ashleigh's comment above this. I've def seen the same sorts here in cbus. I love peace signs when boozing ;) weakness. yikes. MISS YOU LOVE YOU!
Oh my gosh. They look like they're having so much fun. Good for them.
There are no words haha. I notice the attire there is so versatile and so...rangey in age haha. Love ya!!!
Wow....after seeing this mom get down and get funky....i've decided she's cooler than me. I can be found on the couch in sweats most Friday nights....not on a bar with my cooter showing....good job crazy bar-dancing mom....good job!
BAH! Yeah, there's definitely a fine line between being a fun older lady and being completely embarrassing. I have a feeling I will be completely embarrassing.
Post a Comment