A few months ago I stumbled upon this book at Urban Outfitters.
Seriously...the front of Urban Outfitters stores always has THE coolest stuff.
Like that book called Understanding Rap
Did you know that the lyric "trash talk to em' then I put em' in a Hefty"
Means to talk crap to someone so bad they fall and land in a Hefty brand trash bag?
God, I love rap.
Back to this book....642 things to write about. I finally bought it.
This book is beyond awesome. It literally has 642 things to write about.
Such as
A houseplant is dying. Tell it why it needs to live
Write Facebook status updates for 2017
Write a sex scene you wouldn't show your parents
It kind of prompted me to write one of these a week!
Ya know, to keep the creative juices a flowin'!
Whatcha think?
How do you stay creative?







17 comments:
Why do I feel like you started with the: Write a sex scene you wouldn't show your parents? haha. I agree, I think it's great and interesting to keep our minds fresh and young. You should buy a cute notebook and put all your pieces in it to go back and look on. Why? Because I am a genius.
I love this idea. it is motivating and fun! I should get that book thanks for sharing!
I need to get my paws on this book. And every post needs a Lil Wayne quote. It just does.
That sounds awesome! I'd love to see what fun things they've come up with, ha!
omg this is great! now i want to go get one when i get stuck in a rut! great idea- cant wait to see what you come up with :)
AH! I want this book! That's great haha! :)
xo
OMG ERICAHHH!!!!! I love it! I'm buying it! STAT! <3
I NEED TO ORDER THIS BOOK! NOW! Thanks for sharing :)
I am so excited to read your answers for the questions!!
that's a really cool idea and i can't wait to read what you come up with! need to get a book myself.
good idea woman. good idea.
I look forward to the sex scenes.
I have wanted this book for such a long time. Have you been enjoying it? Should I get a copy?
Love it! The sex scene one is a little awkward but ya know... It would be even more awkward if it were a robotic sex scene. Yep.
Omigosh! I love it! Your random ass posts are my favorite...so PLEASE utilize the book! :)
Haha that book sounds way too cool! I've never been to an Urban Outfitters :(
sex scene you wouldn't show your parents?! me-ow!! you are gonna be the next 50 shades author!! i need this book!
Love this! I bet there are some good blog post opportunities in there! HAHA
Post a Comment