OH MY LANTA you guys.
I've been busy. I know, I haven't been here this past week. Actually I hate saying "I'm busy," because I'm sure as heck not too busy to watch Real World Battle of the Seasons, or go shopping, or out for drinks.
I just haven't had a chance to lay out any thoughts on this here blog well, because I have been gearing up for a SPECTACULAR weekend with these familiar faces:
TOMORROW! We get to pick up my Texas lovebirds Shay and DDHP and THURSDAY we pick up my Washington hot mamacita Sabrina!! AH!
Kurt and I are so flipping excited we don't even know what to do. So excited that we forgot to clean up our mess that is our apartment, so that is what we have been doing the past few days!
Boston,
I hope you are ready for them!
Talk to y'all tomorrow!
Happy Tuesday!







10 comments:
So exciting!! :) Have so much fun!!
Ummmmm so jealous! have fun!
Jealous with a capital J.
Can't wait for pics and recaps!
xo,
oolalalauren.
Have fun!
YAY!! SO excited for you and Kurt! This will be a blasty blast. Text me details! xoxo
Sooooo jealous!!! I may or may not need to make M and I take a trip up to Boston for the weekend....
LUCKY!!!
This makes me want to cry.
A) because I know how much you and Shalyn miss each other and it makes my heart happy knowing that you'll be reunited
and
B) because I WANNA BE ON THAT STINKIN' PLANE to see you too!! WAH!!!
Have SO much fun lover pants!!!
Dude I'm on the plane right now to see you...I'm up in the skyyyy soooo highhhh ahhh and DDHP let me get WIFI HOLLA! SO crazy and I am so excited! Don't make fun of all the stress weight I've gained okay!? GET READY FOR A HUGE HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!
have so much fun!!! love love love you guys!
Post a Comment