You guys
I had the coolest thing in the world happen to me on Thursday night.
Do you know this lil pumpkin?!
Chelsea from Choose to be Happy!
Anyway, we have been trying to plan a meet-up for a while now
since her fam has a beach house about 20 minutes from me here in good old Massachusetts!
It started with a tweet like this
So if you don't know, Chelsea's brother Colin plays guitar with DUSTIN LYNCH.
Yes the famous country singer!
Aka her brother is a real-life Rockstar!!
There he is!
They were playing at Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill, and well
as soon as I heard he was gonna be there I just HAD to go!
Unfortunately Chelsea could not make it, as she was in Atlanta
Buuuuuuut!
Her parents were there! And Kurt and I got to meet them!
Me and Chelsea's sweet little Momma!!
So Chelsea and her mom were texting throughout the night
And she told her Kurt and I were there
So we got to go backstage and meet her parents and brother!
IT WAS SO FREAKING GREAT!
AH! To say their fam were some of the nicest people is an understatement
The only thing that would have made it even better if miss Chelsea herself were there!
Needless to say, we had a blast, the concert was phenomenal, and Chelsea's family was as sweet as pie!
So down to earth, funny, and made us feel so welcome!
It was kind of funny thinking about I was meeting someones mom of a person I've never even met!
AND. Her mom blogs. So we of course bonded over that!! :-)
Okay Chelsea, our blog date is next!!
Okay Chelsea, our blog date is next!!
How's that for a Monday!







16 comments:
Sounds like it was a blast!
fun! I love your outift in the first picture! :)
awww you're such a good friend!!! love that you guys met her mom :-) so sweet.
Um this might be the coolest story ever! But not cooler than ours, DUH! So neat!! Did you get his autograph?!
ha! that's awesome...I hope someday you can meet my mother as well.
xo ;)
My hubby and I enjoyed meeting you and Kurt as well! Thanks for all the nice comments. I could say the same about you! You are soo sweet! :) Hopefully you will meet Chelsea sometime soon!
oh blogworld! looooove it! it's such a small crazy land:-) xoxo
Haha I love this! I was so confused at first because I know that Chelsea isn't a mom so I was like "Where is this going?!" -- because let's be real, you never know sometimes with your posts (but I love that) ;)
I love that you actually met her mom! haha. Great picture of you and Chels's momma!! Would this be considered a Momma Blate? haha
How fun!!
Ms. Erica you are one of a kind. Your heart is so good and I can’t say thank you enough for you and Kurt traveling to the show and everything. Seriously, such a good friend and so supportive! My parents LOVED meeting you too – just makes me even more excited when we finally get to hang out IN REAL LIFE!!! xoxoxo
Awww sounds like fun. And that photo of you and Chelsea's mom is so adorable.
Aw that is awesome! Her and her family sound so sweet :D That's cool you got to go backstage!!
That is adorable!!!
sounds like a great evening!! and that is so cool her mom blogs too
Eric! this is the sweetest thing ever! I love Chelsea so I imagine her mama is just as sweet and amaze! And OMG back stage passes?!?! get it girl - that is awesome! You are practically a Healy now ;)
Post a Comment