PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.29.2012

Sneak peak of our Boston Blate :-)





I'm home from work today because of hurricane Sandy that is hitting us
So I thought I'd give y'all a sneak peak of the crazy awesome amazing time we had this weekend!!

To say we love these people is an understatement
we want them all to move here NOW!

More to come tomorrow :-)
Happy Monday!

Photobucket

19 comments:

P!nky said...

Girlie girl, you best stay safe!

I'm hunkering down to ride out Sandy here in DC.

Your weekend looked fabulous!

xoxo

Christina said...

omg we wore the same tiara. soul mates. princess soul mates!

J and A said...

This looks like you guys had so much fun!! Love it.
Stay safe!!!

K said...

Looks like a fun weekend! And SO jealous that you get to be at home. My boss wants to know why everyone is acting like a wimp afraid of a little rain! Oy!

Carolyn said...

OH MY GOODNESS! These pics look so cute! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

jessica said...

looks like ya'll had a good time! love ya'lls costumes, so much fun!

julia rose. said...

Stay safe in this crazy storm!! Your weekend looks absolutely fabulous!! And those costumes? Best yet!

KRISTIN said...

You girls are too cute! Can't wait to hear all the deets!

Alex Byer said...

So cute! Looks like an excellent weekend!

caitlin said...

stay safe from the storm! and those superman pictures are too cute!

Brittany said...

Looks fun! And those pictures of superman are perfectly timed! Stay safe during the storm!

So shay said...

BEST. WEEKEND. EVER.

I wish more than anything it wouldn't have ended. Y'all were THE best hosts and it's quite honestly ridiculous how much we miss y'all already! SO much love baby doll!

Ashley said...

I'm sure that was SUCH a fun weekend! So cool to see people meeting up with other bloggers from different states! Love it.

meghan said...

Stay safe!! I love your outfits for Halloween! So cute.

LWLH said...

Love the halloween outfits!! :)

Raquel said...

LOVE the costumes!!

Ashley said...

y'all seriously are the cutest!

the superman pictures are frickin' funny as heck!!

Stephanie said...

I seriously LOVE y'all. Like all of y'all. xoxo

Sabrina Says Blog said...

This makes me so happy. I love LOVEEE our leaf picture! So stinkin cute!

I have the best memories from this trip!!