Been dying to share this with you all! Only two dolla from Amazon! Such a SWEET iPhone case!
And also...for the past 2 months or so, some blog-a-licious girlfrands and I have been talking about a potential meet-up to Oh Hi Oh (aka Ohio) And since it's driving distance for me, just makes it THAT MUCH MORE FABULOUS!
This pretty little lady even made a graphic! Stephy, you rock. I just can't wait to meet these girls!! (and boys...ahem Billy and Beau-Man!)
EEEK! Literally jumping up and down because it's happening! After months of planning and talkings...I could seriously do a flippin backflip!! So Katie, Jess and Steph...BAWSTIN will be there wicked soon :-)
Which by the way, I have to say for the millionth time just how much I love blogging. My trip to Texas to meet two blog besties turned real life besties is handsdown one of the best trips I've ever taken. Seriously, who would have thought the day I created this account, I'd be flying or driving around the country to meet such awesome, inspirational people! Makes my heart HAPPY! There are just so many bloggers I can't wait to wrap my arms around one day!
Happy Long Weekend my loves!






17 comments:
OMG! I LOVE THAT IPHONE CASE!!! Gameboy. Oh the days.
That's the best iPhone case I've seen yet!
Ugh. Heartbroken. :(
ah! that's my case! (except mine is white).
twins.
So I just have to say - I'm pretty sure you will pass my house on your way to Ohio. So you can either stop in and visit me, or take me with you. :)
So fun!! You'll have a blast. My trip out to meet Megan was seriously one of my favorite memories in my whole life. So thankful for blogging :)
OMG that iPhone case is amazing! LOVE!!
Eeekk what an exciting meetup!!
Hey dolly, just found your blog today so I'm officially a NEW follower :) I'm a Boston girl too... does it get any better?! Looking forward to reading more about your little Beantown life! xo
Horray for blates!!! :) cant wait to hear about it!
If you are ever in FL, come visit me! haha :)
love love LOVE that iphone case!
Omg how exciting!! That trip is going to be so much fun!
yay! hopefully I get to see you too, seeing as I live in C-bus too, hope we can all get together one night! I need to meet all you blogger ladies! :)
boooooooooo! MINNIE AUGUST! Do it!
ahhh so exciting when I read this on katie's blog! you girls are gonna have the BEST TIME EVER!!! of course I will need picture updates to help contain my jelaousy :)) (<--double chin smiley) haha!
love that iphone case - gameboys rocked!
Good 'ol Ohio (from ohio!)! Sounds like a super fun time! And I looove your iphone cover. I used to play gameboy all the time. memories....
I NEED that case! I think we should make custom ones that say go blog of go home. Yours can have weezy on it, of course
I miss and LOVE YOU LADY!
Sorry I've been MIA LATELY! Just know I have been reading! I PROMISE :)
Love love love love you. and your sexy pink and black bikini.
hahah!
Sabrina Says
Love the retro phone cover.
This is so exciting! We all live for blogger meet-ups, don't we? Pinky and I are going to be meeting in June, and I couldn't be more excited!!
Post a Comment