
Okay so MINE....I dunno...I usually get Anne Hathaway when people tell me I look like a celebrity. I don't see it, but others do for some reason! Here are mine!
I'm okay with some of these except for that first hag. WHO is that? Do I really look like her? Maybe because I was 3 glasses of wine deep in that picture I supplied and have sort of that sheepy drunk smile like she does. No bueno!
And Tyra? Am I smizing?
I'm kind of excited about Jessica Alba because she is gorgeous...but I really don't look like her in real life. I promise. Damn!
So then I felt like doing Kurt, but honestly, I didnt even have to do a doppleganger for him because he already looks like someone famous!
heheh :-) Slight resemblance eh? I'm kidding...but they have a pretty similar pose in this!
But in actuality...everyone that's ever seen the movie The New Guy or Road Trip, thinks Kurt looks like DJ Qualls. What do you think?!
I see it I see it!!! Kurt, you are way better looking don't worry. And I know you are reading this because you can hear me cracking the hell up and I won't tell you why. This. Is. Why.
Happy Tuesday!








15 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! Love it! :)
hahahah! I haven't tried this yet - I'm so tempted =)
I can definitely see both in Kurt - he is like a happy mix =)
OMG go to myheritage.com and use their celeb thing! It's so fun!
hahaah I'm really tempted to do this! I def see Ann in you and that guy in Kurt lmao but yes he is better looking!!
Bahahaha! I see Ann Hathaway and a tiny bit of Jessica Alba :) So woot woot! I used an old pic of me with my face on an angle and guess who I look like? Wait for it... Ryan Seacrest. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, I laughed out loud. I'm going to have M and I do this game tonight. Happy Tuesday frand
hahahaha love this!
'this is why' -- hahaha I love it
and I think you look like anne hathaway!
these things are hilarious!
It's true, you do look like Anne Hathaway.
buahahaha!! YES! Kurt DOES look like that DJ guy OMG!! But like you said, a much better looking version of him.
and omg to the in and out motions hahahahaha!!!! But I honestly think you look like Anne H. Hands down.
I just love you. You can squeeze my boobs anytime. Lick 'em even. I'm not shy.
Yes, you are totally Anne Hathaway, and whoa Kurt does look like him.. but better looking. Homeboy is kinda a dork, ha!
Yeah, Anne Hathaway, fo sho.
Definitely Anne! Bahaha to the old hag... pretty fun. At least you didn't get a bunch of men...!
LMAO I can't stop laughing right now omggggggggggggg omg omg omg LOL DJ QUALLS!!!!!!!!???????????? NOOOOOOO Erica! NO! Girl you are TOO Much! :)
hahaha that's great! I can see a SLIGHT resemblance between Kurt and DJ Qualls, but I think he looks less..sickly? lol. he has a nicer face.
new follower =)
I agree! Kurt does look like DJ but way better! haha. And I can see you and Anne. No doubt! Love this link up!
Post a Comment