Okay. I have to show you the coolest/weirdest thing I saw yesterday online. It really shows how makeup can be such a craaazy thing! I wish I could do things like this!
There's this girl, and she looks like this on the reg:
 |
| source DailyMail |
Then she can make herself look like Miss Jolie:
 |
| source DailyMail |
And MJ
 |
| source DailyMail |
And Mona Lisa
 |
| source DailyMail |
As
Miss Priss herself would say, HOW THE HAAYYYLLL?! How does someone do this. How can I do this? I'd love to go out one day looking like bombshell Adriana Lima or randomly Tina Fay...or Lil Wayne.
Can you, or have you ever made yourself look like a celeb? I want to know!!
Happy Humpday!
23 comments:
hahahaa Erica! this is awesome but my favorite part is when you said "and randomly Little Wayne"...you are the best!
But yes please.....can she come do my makeup and make me look like giselle?!
Omg, I saw a few of her videos. I can't even put Eyeliner on in a straight line - HOW can she make herself look so completely different? Did you see the one where she
"transformed" into Ariel from Little Mermaid?
I would totally choose Adriana Lima and Tina Fey. Are you my new best friend? lol
This is so awesome, saw it online too :)
um, that is nuts. I want her to come make me look like heidi klum. Or brooklyn decker. Or my fave VS model, Erin. Send that bitch my way!!
omg i watched her angelina jolie video and was freaked out, yet intrigued. ridiculous!!!!!
crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome!!!!!!!!!
What the heyall??
That is insaneeee! I'd like to look like Reese Witherspoon please and thank you :)
That is amazing!!! it has to be all in the eyes! she has that perfect eyeshape! and the MJ is amazeballs!
I want to look like Jenna Marbles.
I watched a video of her too! Craziness. Def try Lil Wayne.
That's crazy!!!!! I am definitely not that talented. HAHA But I definitely want to see you done up like Lil Wayne. :)
Ahh-mazing...I'm definitely not that talented but if I were I would make myself look like someone famous all the time just to fake people out!
I think you'd look amaze as Lil Wayne he'd be honored.
Def not that talented with makeup, but I'd really like to look like Kourtney K or maybe Kristin K.
x
Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com
wow that's amazing! Wish i could do my makeup that well. I'm guessing she's an artist.
Woah!!! What a talent!! In my dreams!
That is cray cray! She is way talented, and I am impressed. I can barely get my eyeliner to look normal!
woah so crazy!
omg crazy!! almost scary actually.
my mom and i have this joke about whenever we see people who NEED make-up. my mom always asks, "____, is that you?!" kinda mean but hilarious.
omg i have watched a billion of her videos before, she is amazing! i have to give her face shape and features credit though...she can really transform into anyone!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com
Oh my gosh! That's crazy. I've never tried to make myself look that much different..I'm not sure my face could take makeup like hers! It's a little scary though, how different makeup can make a person look!
holy shit. can you imagine how long it would take to scrub that shit off? How can she breathe?!
cheers to all natural gurls :)
Hellloooo! Send her my way!!!!
Post a Comment