After much anticipation, I give you the Dream Team...part 2..Call me maybe! Beebs, Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale...watch yo backs!!
And holy moly mother of God...sabs is one fantastic editor!! I think these should be weekly...or monthly!!
I must say...when I was watching everyones vids, I was DYING! How is it possible for a group of girls all around the country to be so flippin amazing?!? Next video should be us all IN PERSON!
Love my Dream Team! :-)





27 comments:
OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! LOVE Y'ALL GIRLS!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!
XOXOXOXO MICHELLE
so freaking hilarious :) love love love love it!
IN person!! yes!! I totally agree!! Love you E!!
This made my day. You ladies are AMAZING! Put a huge smile on my face. :)
IN PERSON HELLS YES! I love you!!!!!!!!And for some reason you remind me of Stevie Wonder when you are doing your first little number. It makes me smile every time. You my Mr. Luvah Luvah boo boo bum bum muffin drop skittle love. Wow I'm weird.
OMG! I fricking love this. HAHAHAHA Your pop phone may be my favorite part. Seriously. Now that song is stuck in my head! :)
Amazing job! I love these ... I really want to be in the next one ... ::hint hint::
I have to say it is super annoying how gorgeous you all are. But sorry, DDHP is my fave. :)
Awesome. Your room is adorable, it looks like something they would actually make for some music video. Lol
YOU. ARE. AWESOME
I agree with shay, you are like stevie wonder and it makes me DIE laughing everytime! NEXT ONE IN PERSON! seriously, you girls should alllll fly out here and we can go to napa/sonoma and san francisco. I would love it!
I love this!
omg Erica I LOVE YOU WITH THE PINK PHONE!!!! Seriously had me dying. You are SUCH an amazing muffin and I can't wait to see you sooo soon! then we can sing this together! rock outtttt. xoxo
This so amazing!!! I LOVE it. Awesome job!
Loooove this!!
I love Kristin's comment! hahah
DDHP is a household FAVE!
But yes... we need to be doing more of these! And DEFINITELY IN PERSON!!
I'm a lucky girl to see you in OCTOBER!! woop woop!!!
I just love that we are friends! Miss you girly!!
Sabrina Says
I think yall are adorable! Love it!
This is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!! And yes, Sabrina is one hell of an editor! Too f-ing funny you ladies are! Thanks for entertaining me on a Wednesday!
Adorable!!! and I love this song.
Have to ask-- childhood room or was that yours & Kurt's pink bedroom?? hahaha And the pink phone- love it! Is it one of those ones you can attach to your iphone??
love it! I had it on and my little girl who just turned 19 months wanted to sit up and watch it with me. Then when its done she goes "more" haha too cute. You girls did an awesome job!
i saw your awesome video over at adventures of newlyweds and i'm totally in love with the dream team!!! y'all are freakin' awesome! i totally agree, weekly or monthly please! i need more of this. :)
p.s. i'm a new follower for sure!
anica
O my word this just made my day!!!
Y'all are freakin amazing.
Ohhh my god this was AMAZING!!! ahhhhh you crack me up! haha
This was amazing, to say the least. LOVE you girls! :)
Loved this! Just like I loved the first one!! :)
I am officially OBSESSED with this video...I've watched it over and over AND shared it on BOTH my FB pages...don't tell the others, but you were my FAVORITE. Shit they will probably see this, but since you were all amazing, it shouldn't matter who was the best ;)
hahaha! I am still watching this! I am with Janna! TOTALLY OBSESSED! You are my favorite! hahahahha. Freakin Hilarious
Post a Comment