PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.27.2012

How to make brushing your teeth sexy

Last night I went to take a picture with my phone and saw that I had 2,050 photos/videos on my phone.

WHAT THE WHAT? Relax with the camera Erica.

Then I looked through my videos and came across this one where I honestly questioned my purpose in life. I can't remember why I did this in the first place, or if I ever blogged this.  However its currently late at night, I'm watching some special about the Osama Bin Laden raid, Kurt has his hands down his pants "just holding himself" and my brain is fried.

There may be a sexual innuendo


Happy Tuesday lovahs

Photobucket

16 comments:

KRISTIN said...

only you errrrcuh! only you. :)

Carolyn said...

OH MY GOD. I LOVE YOU. Favorite part? "Kurt has his hands down his pants 'just holding himself'..." priceless. :)

Katie said...

hahaahha! I think we got this video via group chat? maybe? your comments are priceless.

Simplyheather said...

"Kurt has his hands down his pants just holding himself" LMAO and may I mention how adorable you are?!

Stesha said...

haha!! Thanks for the laugh!!

xxoo

Stormy said...

My gosh. I'm dying in laughter!

Casey said...

This entire post made me laugh loud out!!

So shay said...

Lmao I love you way too much.

Ashley Slater said...

hahaha, you are so funny erica! I loved the video! you look hot brushing your teeth :)

Ashley said...

only you could do this...lol :)

Amber said...

Hahahahaa, hilarious! You sure are good at that tooth brushing!

Anonymous said...

Man, you must have been bored to pull them faces while doing such a mundane thing as brushing your teeth,lol.

Megan said...

Hahaha, this is hilarious!!! And seriously, why do men need to hold themselves? I don't get it.

Amanda said...

Bahahaha you're a nut and I heart it!

Ashley said...

you make my life! i think you need to sell this to every dentist office around the world...well maybe adult only dentist offices ;) haha love the hair fix in the middle!!

you are so preeeeeetttyyy!

Megan said...

haha you are a funny lady! :)