Last night I did Zumba...came home...Kurty Boo cooked us egg sandwiches...we watched SMASH...and then I was like oh phooooey I wanted to post a blog for Tuesday! Sometimes life gets in the way and that's okay! :-)
So I'm gracing you with this video I have on my phone that I did for Shay Bay Bay on her Facebook. And now I'm sharing with all of y'all here. I like ta dance! And sorry it cuts off....had to cut it short because it was too long!
LOL! I love you so much! It's not even funny how much I love you. Seriously. Creepy love. Creepyyyyyyyyyyyy. Haha. You make my days so much brighter muffin. Can't wait to see you!
this makes my heart so happy!! love you girls and CANNOT wait to meet you all in real life. seriously, i will cry if it does not happen this year!! love ya'll to pieces!
12 comments:
hahaha E I love your videos!! you are hysterical and so good behind the camera :) I haven't gotten into smash yet..what is it about?!
I am so obsessed with you, it's not even funny. ps. your boobs look huge!
Hilarious!
HILARIOUS! You made my whole week! I freakin love you! lol
LOL! I love you so much! It's not even funny how much I love you. Seriously. Creepy love. Creepyyyyyyyyyyyy. Haha. You make my days so much brighter muffin. Can't wait to see you!
this makes my heart so happy!! love you girls and CANNOT wait to meet you all in real life. seriously, i will cry if it does not happen this year!! love ya'll to pieces!
Boo it wont play.
Haha. You're so funny!
funandruins.blogspot.com
hahahhaha this is amazing. I loved every little second of it.
haha. this is the best! =) wish i had the guts.. actually i did a few years ago on my youtube, maybe i should go for it again ;-)
Great video!
HAHAHAHA you are such a sassafrass!! ANd I LOVE ya!!!
Post a Comment