PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.12.2012

New Stuff :-)

So when I saw that my friend Ashley posted 11 random facts about herself, I thought it was a really awesome idea! So for the newbies and oldies around here, here are 11 random facts about yours truly that you may or may not know! :-)


1) I have never, and still don't put milk in my cereal! I eat it dry, AND with a spoon! Crunch Crunch!
2) I have my boaters license
3) I've had a full blown temper tantrum in the grocery store and in Target
4) I have been playing golf for about 12 years
5) Cotton candy is my favorite smell and flavor
6) I still use my fingers to count things
7) My tongue can touch my nose, chin, cheek, and elbow!
8) I've never smoked or tried drugs
9) I've played the flute and piccolo since 4th grade and can play this
10) I don't have a single cavity. Clean teeth ya dig!?
11)  I'm so bad at math I once got a 19 on a test

Tell me something I may or may not know about you! :-) Happy Monday friends!

Photobucket

35 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Monday love bug! I knew some of these things about you, but I did not know you eat dry cereal. SAY WHAT? The milk is the best part. SMOOCHES.

Anonymous said...

haha erica we're like the same person :) i love learning about all these new things about you! i dont put dressing on my salad-- people think i'm so goofy. crunch crunch! xo

Samantha said...

I still use my fingers to count, too! Don't worry, you are NOT alone! And dry cereal?! You're a freak-a-leak... just kidding. Maybe. :)

Carolyn said...

I love learning new stuff about my favs! :) The tongue one cracks me up... and the golf one makes me happy! I golf too! Good work on the no cavities - I'm in that club too! :)

LOVE YOU!

Christina said...

#2 - boater's license = nautical bad ass. amazing. #8 - GOOD FOR YOU!! don't ever do it. #10 - so jealous. i adore you.

Michelle said...

Haha love these! And I need lots of milk in my cereal, but I try to make each spoonful be milk-less. Weird and stupid haha

Megan said...

I absolutely LOVE dry cereal!! It's my favorite way to eat it. Except I eat it with my fingers. Haha!!

Jess said...

I love this! I don't eat my cereal with milk either. Ever since I was a little kid, I will just sit with a box of plain cheerios and watch TV. Oh, and I am just learning how to golf (Ken bought me a set of clubs for my birthday last summer), so maybe we can meet up sometime for golf! :)

Amanda said...

I can touch my tongue to my nose too! I wish I could say that I've been playing golf for 12 years, but it' s more like 12 years of on and off playing lol.

J and A said...

Loved this. I took Math every year in high school, how's that for bad! I just bought cotton candy ice cream for the hubby! :) AND I also have my boated license!

Impulsive Addict said...

HOLD THE PHONE. You can lick your elbow? I've tried and I can't do it. You need to post a pic ASAP! Your tongue must be crazy long!

Katie said...

LOL to the last one. I'm horrible at math as well gf! Billy has his boating license too..how cool! I think I knew the rest :)

Something you may not know about me..hmm...I'm a crazy driver-I have serious road rage!

Lauren said...

I'm so bad at math too and count with my fingers LOL :-)

Café Moka said...

Haha I am so bad at math too! My senior year of High school, I almost flunked math class!

Unknown said...

this made me really happy =) Love the new unknowns =)
I have also never tried drugs or smoked a cig! =)

Amyj83 said...

Ah! Cedar Point- Love that place! My husband's family has a house on Cedar Point Drive, right down the street from the park on the Lake.
(uh, I really hope that it is in fact Cedar Point, if not, nevermind)

Something about me: I have been wanting to start my own blog for a YEAR and think I am almost there...

JMB said...

HAY, HOW YOU DOIN? COZ I'D LIKE TUH KNOW hahahahahaha....I just sent that to a co-worker to watch and we both cracked up! I did NOT know you had your boaters license...you don't like the cow juice in yo cereal?? WHAAAA? I kinda just eat cereal dry right out of the bag hahaha gross? Moving on.

I have NEVER had a cavity either....
And I can't subtract without using my fingers. True story.

and can we talk about how gorgeous you are????????

Ashley said...

hahaha i loved this! im so going to need kurt to film one of these temper tantrums!

and i did not know you played golf! get out! that's so cool!

i've never smoked or tried drugs either - yeah clean lungs!!!

AND you are a gorgy mc-gorgeous-on!!

MUAH!!

choose to be happy blog said...

i just cant get past the first little fact!!!!!! i am a cereal obsesser. milk and cereal. together. heaven in a BOWL! in college one of my roomies and i would always find the biggest bowls with the biggest spoons (sometimes ladles) to eat the ceral milky goodness!!!!!! ok love you. :)

jes @ twosmuppies said...

i am HORRIBLE at math. it's so embarrassing but i've learned to embrace it, kinda.

also, cotton candy everything is amazing. my favorite are cotton candy jelly beans.

happy monday!!
xx jes

www.twosmuppies.com

Amber said...

Dry cereal? Crazy girl. Luckily, I also have tantrums in public, so I can forgive you for the cereal thing ;)

Heidi said...

I am so impressed by your 19% math score. I'm kind of speechless.

Alyssa said...

I count on my fingers all the time!! And I always hope that no one catches me doing it haha.

Meghan said...

I am so glad someone else eats their cereal dry! Everyone thinks I am crazy!

My-cliffnotes said...

Two, six, ten and eleven we're the same!!!

Love these.

Tab

Unknown said...

What a fun idea! I eat all my cereal dry except for Special K. For some reason I like that with milk.

Gentri said...

LOVE it! Did I miss your Disney posts?? Didn't you say you were going in March?

Christy said...

It's nice to know I'm not alone with the dry cereal. People think it's nuts. I don't understand why soggy cereal is so appealing...

Raquel said...

3, 6, 8, 10, and 11...we're like twins haha!!

Girl...19 is nothing...I got a 10 once hahahaha. I'm ashamed

Angel said...

i totally do number one!! dry AND with a spoon is the BEST way to go! :)

Amanda Schroeder said...

I absolutely love your blog. You are the cutest! Come visit me @

we & serendipity

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I suck at math :P Worst subject eve!

Joy Shana said...

Nice post
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

Raven said...

dry and with a spoon?!? You kill me E.

boaters license??? Shit girl, come be our river captain!!!! We need one bad so we can get shitfaced while on the water.

oh and cotton candy makes me want to barf just thinking about it. SERIOUSLY, if I smell it, I will barf. If I even TASTE it? I will DIE.

Anonymous said...

I'm all over 1,6,8,10 and 11!