PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.16.2012

Friday's Letters :-)

I've been a longtime lover of my friend Ashley's Friday's Letters series but have never really posted on a Friday so today I decided "I'm doin' this every Friday!" :-)

Photobucket

Dear Kurt: Thank you for putting up with my slight temper tantrum in Michael's Craft store last night because I couldn't figure out how to make an earring holder I saw on friggen Pinterest.


Dear friends: I'm excited to get buck wild this weekend for St. Patrick's Day in Boston!

Dear Rick Ross (because I KNOW you are reading my blog): I've been doing all sorts of gangster rap hand movements and dances  to this song recently.

Dear fingernails: After I spent almost an hour painting the best manicure I've done to date, why did one little fingernail have to smudge?

Dear booty: I've been doing some booty workouts and noticing a difference.Time to do as Tyra says and booty tooch!


Dear life: I'm loving you a whole lot lately. Thank you :-)

Photobucket

19 comments:

Lindsey said...

Girl look at that body .... I work out.

Christina said...

Your behind is on my computer screen and I'm at work. LOVE. It's fine to have adult temper tantrums from time to time. Let that hostility OUT!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Amanda said...

Wahhh wishing I was going up to Beantown for the parade this year! Last year, I took Monday off in order to recuperate...hehe. Let's just say it was a shiz show. Have fun! And send me some of your booty workouts por favor! This girl could use some extra "meat" as M says.

Carolyn said...

Work that bootie giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl. :)

Katie said...

HAHAH DEAR rick ross! I love it. I wish there was a: dear blog friends: can't wait to meet you in 2 damn months IN ohio. WAH. I'll forgive you. :)

have so much fun tomorrow!!!!!

Holly said...

We are totally shaking our booties together when you're here to visit! #fact Work it, giiiirrrrrllll!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

haha i love that you wrote a letter to rick ross. he is definitely reading it. i just know it!!!
xx jes

www.twosmuppies.com

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

HAHA! You're hilarious! Hope you have a great weekend!

Ashley Slater said...

ow owwwww booty tooch!


okay, is it terrible that I had no idea st. patricks day is this weekend? yeah..... boo to me.

and also, I wish I could have seen your meltdown in michael's! hahah so funny! hope you are feeling better!

loved your letters and that you linked up!!!!

xo,
ashley

Rissy said...

hahaha Im a fan of any post that has that pic of your booty from college in it!

I have Pinterest related temper tantrums when I cant make outfits I see there without spending money. Come on closet... become magical haha

LOVE YOU! can't wait to hear about your weekend!

Raven said...

you freaking kill me. seriously.

NICE ASS.

and tantrum in the craft store hahahaha!!! Your man is a good one to deal with that. My husband would have seriously left my ass and made me walk the 10+ miles home. No lie.

love you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahah LOVE IT!!


New follower :)

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

follow me back?? xoxo

Amie said...

Ahahaha, love the tantrum thing. And the nail polish thing...ugh, ALWAYS happens! That or I do perfect and then have to go somewhere and end up looking like a 3 year old painted them :(

Mia Maree said...

haha Pinterest has been the root cause to a few tantrums in my household too! Why can't I be as crafty? :-) too funny!

Emily said...

dat milkshake be bringin' all the boyz to tha yard! Watch out.

And pinterest crafts almost always end in tantrums.

ashleigh said...

um can i have your butt? kay thanks

Dana Fox said...

Can I have your hot bootay please?
Xo Dana
P.s. It's self portrait Saturday on my blog today! When are you gonna join me huhhhh!?
thewonderforest.com

Anonymous said...

Do you seriously want that last pic going around the internet,lol.

Ashley said...

love the booty pic! haha random fact?! this pic was on one of the first blog posts of yours i read ;)

you should totally do friday letters EVERY friday! i loved this!!

and you're so right...friggen pinterest! ;)