Before...and...AFTER
Let's get down to bidd-ness! Friday's letters with my homegirl Ashley are a little random today!
Dear Kurt: I am about to blow a gasket and can no longer stare at you playing Mind Craft on your computer. If you didn't just buy that laptop, it'd be down the shitter.
Dear this dress from the Mad Men line at banana: Get in my closet!
Dear Hunger Games: I cannot WAIT to see you!
Dear Rihanna. I've listened to this song on repeat for the past week and it pumps me up every single time!
Dear life: Sometimes I want to up and move to a new city. A new state. A new country. Just for a change. I wish I had the guts to do that, and hope that one day I do! Even if it's just for a year!
Dear real life friends and blog friends: I can't express how much I LOVE all of y'all!!! :-)









21 comments:
I need to watch Mad Men. I'm in search of anyone who has the previous seasons on DVD so I can play catch up!
OMG. Esmerelda needs that dress. :) We're seeing Hunger Games tonight! WHOOP!Move to Minnie!! I hear it's pretty great. HAHA
I haven't seen the hunger games yet either! Boo.
Aw! Love ya too!!
LOVE that dress from the mad men line.
can't wait for the show on sunday!!!
xx jes
www.twosmuppies.com
Move to Kentucky, we would love to have you :) hahaha
Kurt looks majorly enthralled I think you need to start a secksy parade in front of that screen hahaha.
And I LOVE your hair extensions! I am wanting to put mine in!!!!!!!!
Move to Minnie for a year, we'll show you a REAL good time! I know what you mean though--I've always wanted to live somewhere else just for the experience of it.
Oooh your hair extensions look fantastic! You definitely have the skill to put them in correctly (meh have seen so many awful extension applications-eeek) and rock them!
I am constantly wanting to move to a different city or country! If only I had endless gobs of money and could do so comfortably. I don't think I'd enjoy London so much if I was living under a bridge.
Hope you have an amazing weekend, Erica!
That dress is perfection.
<3 the dress and extensions!
DC is a fun place to live chickadee!!!
xoxo
I feel the same exact way about my bf and his ps3. lame. I tell him I want to hang out with him and that doesn't mean watching him play. have a great wknd! ps i am a new follower :)
If that dress arrives in your closet can you make it appear in mine too! To die for. Love the bow.
Totally rockin out to Rihanna now :) Just what I needed this morning! Thanks!! And you're note to "life" JUST DO IT ;) Happy Friday to you!
I up and moved to a whole new state and city after I graduated from college - and girl, it was the best thing I've ever done for myself. You HAVE to do it at least once in your life while you're still young and kid-free. It is such an amazing experience!!
You look like a hottie patottie! I want extensions!!
Your extensions look so good! I'm so glad my current bf isn't a gamer, my ex was and he'd be up until 6am playing sometimes.
LOVED your dear kurt... i ACTUALLY really did LOL... thats how i feel about my husband and his phone. =)
Love your Friday Letters!! <3
Oooh girl, Esmerelda is HOT! :) Love those extensions!
Dear life is me all over!
Desperately need a change and have no freakin idea how to go about it!
ahhhh I love when Esmerelda comes out!! So sexxxy!
you NEED that dress - it's the perfect fit for your figure!!
and your and kurt and the laptop should come to Atlanta for a year!!!!
We can weezy-stalk on the weekends!
If I was skinny like you, I'd rock that dress!!
Post a Comment