PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.14.2012

Why yes, I do have real life friends!

So I have these 2 girl friends. And pretty much I hear on the daily that "you never talk about us on your blog! wah wah wah!" Whether they admit it or not, they totally stalk my blog. And love it. ;-)

So today I figured why not? I mean I did post about our raunchy, filthy emails we have daily.

Anyway, these girls and I go BACK to diapers. Okay maybe pull-ups. Preschool. See?


Aaaannnd now!


They're the true meaning of friendship! And not quite sure how I could go through with this crazy thing called life without them!  There are so many things I love about them. And the fact that we can outright say to each other 'stop being a whore-bag' just makes the relationship that much more wholesome! :-)

We are always there for eachother and even put up with eachothers quirks. Like my friend Liz who could pop a tent and sleep in Forever 21 for life. Aka when we go in there with her, we are there for hours.

Or my friend Cristina...who needs to park her car 100000 feet away from any stationary or moving object so no one touches her car.

And then there's me! They put up with my paranoia that someone is always mad at me. My inability to consume more than 2 drinks while out. My bathroom dancing...


I just love their little selves to PIEECS! :-) Because I mean really....who wouldn't want texts like this?



Photobucket

9 comments:

Ashley said...

awww yay for real life besties!!! i can't wait to be part of these IRL category!! ;) MUAH chica! Happy Hump Day yeahhhhh girl! ;)

Lindsey said...

Besties are the BEST!!!! My IRL friends still think I am legit INSANE for all my bloggy friends. For example, last night at dinner I was like "so my friend ... blah" and my IRL friend was like who? And i said, well, a blog friend. And she just shook her head. This happened at least 5 times during dinner. HA! Seriously, blogging is the best and they just don't understand!!

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA! I love friendships like this. :)

My-cliffnotes said...

Love this, M told me I was crazy for calling blog friends real. I ordered jewelry from Emily, she hooked up Lia Sophia for like $15 each piece, and I was telling him and he said "You dont actually know her, she's not your friend". Umm what??? lol

So shay said...

LOL I seriously love you Erica! That bathroom video is hilarious!!! I can't wait to bump and grind with you in OCTOBERRRRRRRRR! Bawston here I come! :) :) :) Love you!

Katie said...

HAHAAH My in life friends say the same thing!!! they were just telling me this. I think I need to do a post on them as well :) such a good idea!!

Christina said...

I am jealous that there is another Christina in your life, but I can't be too jealous as she is a Cristina. :)

Raven said...

LOL at this whole post! however I tend to think that blog friends are better than IRL friends :)

love you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I tend to think that real friends you've known since preschool are better than blog friends but that's just my opinion.