Or the "AYY" that T-Pain makes in some of his songs.
Regardless, the point of this post is that there is no point. And that's why I like blogging. I can write about anything! Like how the other morning on my way to work I rapped every single lyric to 99 Problems but a Bitch ain't one by Jay-Z.
Which leads me to my question! Are there any songs you know every single word to and are not ashamed to admit it?
Here are some of mine!
No Ceilings Lil Wayne
Overnight Celebrity by Twista
Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet
Happy Thursday :-)





22 comments:
LOOOVE Cheeseburger in Paradise! However, I don't know all of the words to it! I'm sure I could think of some old school Faith Hill or Shania Twain that I know all of the words to! HA!
great song choices :)
I know every word, noise, sound to T-Pain's can't believe it. And the remix!! Oh and Get Me Bodied by Beyonce. I even know the dance to that one bc me and my roommates watched her concert on DVD so many times in college!
If you can rap every word to overnight celebrity i will be thoroughly impressed!
I take pride in the fact that I know every word to every Gavin DeGraw song out there :)
Ps. I totally thought of you when I heard that Lil Wayne proposed to his GF. No idea who she is but can't believe that he is getting wifed up!
Twista is one of my favorites & Overnight Celebrities is one of my top 5 songs ever! Considering he's suppose to be the fastest rapper & we know all the words I wonder where we could get in the rap world? lol.
mine: move bitch and yous a ho by luda.
not afraid to sing it outloud with the windows down.
Cheeseburgers in Paradise + Lil Wayne = one of the many reasons why I love you. :)
Also - 99 bottles but a b*tch ain't one... typo, or awesome remix? :)
You so gangsta! 'Cuz I got 99 problems but a b ain't one. If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son 'cuz I got 99 problems but a b ain't one
Ha I love this post! I can definitely rap every word of Blow Da Whistle by Too Short. And Superman by Eminem. And Superbass by Nicki Minaj if we want to throw a current song in too. I have a strange ability to remember more song lyrics than the normal person.
hahaha sooo gangsta. En Vogue- Free Your Mind. I even have some killer dance moves to go with.
I'm impressed that you know every word to Overnight Celebrity! Cheeseburger in Paradise is a classic (in my opinion anyways). I grew up listening to Jimmy Buffet and love him still!
oh my gosh E, you are such a G! hahaha
TIME OUT! I LOOOVVEEE this Twista song ahhh I need to dance... thank goodness no one is home hehe
I know every word John Mayer says, sings in live versions of his songs... such as "I love you too coordinated ladies"
I'm obsessed
CarissaExplainsItAll
You are hilarious! haha love it.
can you PRETTY please like rap one of these for us!?! ;)
bahaha we have total opposite taste in music. i'm all jessica simpson and taylor swift hearts and rainbows and butterflies and you are sexy sweat dreds - i love it!!!
Hahaha this post is SO great! I rapped every single word to "get low" in the car the other day. There are way too many songs that I know every single word and grunt too!
Ice ice baby and baby got back....so proud of those two! Haha
i know every word to 99 problems!
and...golddigger...
and, like, the majority of hova, yeezy and weezy's songs.
my parents would be so proud.
Hahah I love all of these, but I don't think I could recite all the words! I know the "big butts" song by heart..
E!
i love how you are such a white girl gangsta! you superseed 'wangsta' you are are a straight up G! white girl G!
I only know every word to the song "wannabe" by the lovely and late Spice Girls, and umm That nasty little Christmas song about Frosty running through the streets dripping cum.
inappropiate!
Have a fantastic week!
I lurve 99 problems.
Hanson. MMBop. Actually just belted it out on the dance floor at a wedding this weekend. I can't resist those Hanson boys.
Post a Comment