Okay so secondly, why don't I have this? Actually, who the hell came up with this phone lens?! (Yes people..it's legit!)
I love the new video camera Kurt got me for our anniversary! He knew I was dying for one...so expect some videos in the future! And before the thought comes to your mind....we didn't "put it to use" while celebrating this past weekend...or did we...
Kurt's just getting some B-Roll for our upcoming Porno..I was naked on this dirt road
Kidding! Relax you freak-a-zoids ;-)
I absolutely LOVE the White Mountains. I did flash them....remember?
Sometimes I like to twist my camera lens the whole way so that it's really long and looks like a woody. Then I like to pretend it's my woody.
Lately I've been putting self-tanner on my legs because otherwise I look like I just came out of the womb. Everytime I put it on my legs Kurt tells me it smells like diaper.
I saw this on FaceBook yesterday and LOL'd sooo hard!
My mind has clearly been all over the place but I think you guys can handle it! Happy Tuesday!






17 comments:
I love you!! haha Your pictures are gorgeous of the all the snow and the mountains!! annnd let's be honest, y'all put that camera to use haha xo
Love the pictures! The text, oh my gosh! hahaha!
no way does the iPhone work that lens!!! you need to tell me how that works. PS what lens do you use??
xo
Your mind is all over the place...but in hilarious places:-) Ummm, that phone lens?! What the what! And I'm pretty sure if I had texted Daniel that I was pregnant with the Bean, and that happened, I would've done the sammmmme thing! Some things just have to be told in person:-) xoxo
Haha, I love it all
Guaranteed laughs right up in here.
Haaahaha, you are so incredibly random, I love it!
That text is hilarious!
Beautiful snow pictures!! And that text is hilarious! New follower to your blog! :)
I've been a follower for a couple months but I'm not sure if I've ever commented. You have such a great sense of humor, it cracks me up. Joking about shooting a porno sounds like something I'd do!
hahhaha! the text is so funny! thanks for the laugh
I think I LOL'd through this entire post.
I don't think I could love you any more! This was hilarious!
hahaha! I love that Iphone screen shot and seriously your photo skills are beyond. I wish I had them. Wahhh.
"i was naked in this street" hahaha oh my gosh i love you! hilarious!
and that text is amazing.
eeee you are so fancy with your big girl camera AND video camera.....can't wait to see some videos.....perhaps of you balling to this song? hmmmmmm ;)
SEriously, you're killing me with pictures from HOME.
This is hysterical!!! You crack me up girl. Your boner looks really expensive.
Post a Comment