PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.23.2012

Hidden talents

You know what's really cool? Having a hidden talent!

A few months ago I did this post about licking my elbow...which is apparantly impossible!! Oh no baby...not if you've got an extra long tongue like miss Erica! haha TMI?



I won't lie that I usually ask everyone I know or meet if they have any fun, interesting hidden talents under their belt! What can I say, stuff like that intrigues me!

So when I saw this over the weekend, I was pretty impressed! I need to learn how to do this!


 Do YOU have any hidden talents? Tell me!

Photobucket

21 comments:

Nobody said...

oh my gosh! hilarious!! I can lick my elbow, too! that's it.. :(

Hilliary Meisner said...

Hahah this is great! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Rissy said...

I hate to be a debbie downer, but that looks like it was done in post production... not the first part really but definitely the end.

ok sorry I suck ahhh!

I can make my ankle make this super funky noise, but I think maybe that's something a doctor should check out...


CarissaExplainsItAll

Samantha said...

Hahahaaaa! That video is funny. I have absolutely NO special talents. At least not that i'm aware of......

Sam

Sami said...

I have to agree with Carissa, it seems a teensy bit fake! But funny nonetheless! My special talent would have to be the ability to spend every last dime in my bank account. Some may consider this a problem..

Molly S. said...

Hahahah this is great. I can definitely not lick my elbow, but have got to admit I've tried about 500 million times!

MaviDeniz said...

lol, that vid is hilarious!

Xo

Carley Woodard said...

That video is funny. I can lick my elbow too. I don't have a long tongue, just short arms. I can also make my stomach growl on command. weird.

Lauren said...

I can bend my thumb back behind the knuckle of my pointer finger... Maybe that doesn't make sense in text. It looks sick, but I think it's super cool haha.

Deidre said...

No talents here.

Amanda said...

Hahahaha crazy. I have an extra long tongue too. Not tmi.

Sarah said...

bahahahaha that is great!! I'm not sure I have any hidden talents....and I definitely can't lick my elbow! Dang girl...haha

Raquel said...

Hahah i love it!!

Raven said...

aahaa thats great! And girl, you DO have a long tongue. I will stop right now at making any lewd crude jokes about that long tongue.

Wine and Summer said...

Love that video so funny!

I'm a new follower! Such a fun blog!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh so fabulous! i love your incredible hidden talent! ;) i can touch my tongue to my nose.....but no elbow! now THATS talen!

happy monday chica!

KRISTIN said...

LOVE it. of course you can lick your elbow...i wouldn't expect anything less!

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX!

Wiz said...

That is awesome!

I can bend my thumb back, crossed one eye at a time and roll my tongue into a clover. What can I say....I am weird. (I can lick my elbow too :))

Whim Wham Life said...

bahaha! how adorable is she?! and amazing! hmmm...what can I do....ummmm. wow. awkward. I can't think of anything. I can cheer on those who have unique talents. I'm sooooo lame:-) xoxo

Maxi said...

haha this girl is uber cute! My talent... I can do the worm... backwards. And I can ride a unicycle, if there are no hills, of course :)

www.iammkroxc.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

uh, how did I miss this elbow licking post?? Well, I've missed a lot of posts lately. My life has been BIZAY!!! Look at how cute you are in your pig tails. Loves.