PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.03.2012

oh hey guys....remember me?!

Why hello!! Do you guys remember me? Lemme refresh


Oh there I am! It's me, Erica! Right after getting my makeup done for New Years Eve! Ya know, I rarely wear a lot of makeup...so I decided to go big or go home for New Years. And it was completely worth it! Pimpin ain't easy!

Phew. I've missed you all!! So what's happened since I last spoke to you guys? Well, a lot. There was Christmas...






There was an amazing little mid-week ski trip in east bum fuck Vermont...





And there was New Years!

Sorry for the iPhone pics! Real pics to come soon ;-)

I seriously love this time of year. When everyone is complaining about their cars being frozen shut and their feetsies getting cold, I embrace it! I love winter. I love hot chocolate...snuggles...warm PJ's..ski trips...smelling like a wood stove...going outside during the first snowfall...everything! Plus, this might be our last winter with the whole Earth blowing up next year ;-) #ApocalypseWorrier.

Anyway, I just want to thank y'all SO MUCH...seriously...from the bottom of my heart...for following along on this fabulous journey of mine! Here's to 2012! I love y'all so much!

Photobucket

42 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

I love this, and I am so glad you are backkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

and your ski trip looks so fun! that is one thing I will miss about not being in michigan this year is not getting to go ski...... last year I went for the second time ever (first time with husband) and i actually did pretty good, as in I didn't run into any trees or break any bones! and then you get to go inside and have baileys and hot chocolate! its the best!!!

loveeee youuuuu!

xo,
ashley

Nobody said...

I love how the last picture totally looks like he doesn't want to take it and you're holding him there! That is how 90% of my photos with Shawn are! (:

GO enter my giveaway! It started today!

Michelle said...

Great pictures! Such a pretty tree.

Molly S. said...

Yay welcome back!! I would totally rather be skiing, jealous! And the NYE outfit is smokin! Wish I would have gotten fancied up. Happy New Year!

Erica said...

Send me some of your winter. It is 85 degrees in San Diego and I am ready to punch someone. Your makeup looked fabulous for New Years Eve!!

Brooke said...

Your makeup was the bomb...and how cute are those striped socks!

Beth said...

you look HOT! it's always nice to get dolled up!

Carolyn said...

Welcome back love! :) That makeup looks AMAZING! I love love love that first pic of you! :)

Katie said...

Welcome back...we missed you! I love you New Year's make-up and outfit, great way to ring in the new year!! xo

Katie said...

whoa whoa whoa there missy makeup looks amaze but why didn't group chat receive any of these makeup pics?! darn it Ericuh!! haha you looked beautiful! and does your room really have pink and white stripes? hahaha love it

Christina said...

looooooooove the socks.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

beautiful beautiful girl/makeup! It looks like you had an amazing holiday and I totally agree that the cold weather is what makes it so much fun!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous! You that is in your pretty NYE makeup :) I can't believe it's already 2012!

CALLIE said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas and New Years! Cheers to 2012!!

Emily said...

You totally make pimpin' look easy!

Sabrina Says Blog said...

Damn Girl! Your make up looks GREAT! and I'm lovin the sparkles!

That cabin looks SO cute! I hope you were toasty warm! Your christmas socks were super cute, oh... and is that your old bedroom?!

I miss ya sweet face and I can't wait to see you again! Until Vegas BayBay!!

Sabrina Says

Sami said...

Where did you get your makeup done? It looks so good!

Sami said...

Where did you get your makeup done? It looks so good!

Courtney said...

Jealous of your ski trip!! I'm glad your back and I love your sparkle dress/maybe a shirt from new years!!

My-cliffnotes said...

Ski trip, that sounds so fun. We've had zero snow in the city this year, and I just haven't had the motivation to drive the hour and a half it'd take to get to snow. Lame.

Great pics, happy new year!

Gentri said...

Hey! My room has baby pink/rose striped walls too! :D Love it. :) you look beautiful w or w/o makeup and it looks like you had SUCH a fun weekend!

Lived With Love said...

aw looks like you had a great xmas and new years! love the big tree! happy new year!! x

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

oooh! What a fun idea to have your makeup done professionally for New Year's! Looked fab!!!

jessica said...

guuurrl you iz a silly silly girl.

glad you had such a wonderful new years. cheers to the freaking new year, right


i'll drink to that.

Alisha said...

"Smelling like a wood stove"--ha! Love that!! Looks like an awesome break! I might even be a lil jealous. ;)

Happy new year, friend!
xoxo

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

It looks like you had an amazing time over the holidays!! Love the sparkly dress, you look great.

Whitney said...

love the NYE makeup!

Ashley said...

you are lookin so fly chica! loved your NYE makeup! so so so supa glam! and glad you got to meet up with your lover nugget for NYE! MUAH!!! Happy 2012!!

Rebecca said...

vermont looks gorgeous! love the mountains =] You look gorgeous as well!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

You seriously crack my shit up. I loffff it! Happy New Year and keep blogging I missed you {and I hardly know ya!} ;P

Whim Wham Life said...

mmm. I like this post. fancy makeup. christmas treats. pink striped walls. seafood feasts. and YOU! Not necessarily in that order:-) Happy new year my dear! xoxo

Sarah said...

I love your new years dress!! And your makeup looks great! This is totally random but I love the stripes in that bedroom! So stinkin' pretty! :)

Megan said...

Who are you again?? ; )

I love your NYE dress!! Stunning!

Café Moka said...

Happy New Year Erica! Hope it's a great one for you!

Lindsey said...

ummmmmm ummmmmm ummmmm YOU LOOK SO EFFING GORGEOUS!!!! Like seriously. Beyond! Kurt is one lucky guy. I want you to do your make-up like this all the time!!!!!

Loved your sparkly dress and I love your Christmas pics!!!! I can't even tell you how jealous I am of your white christmas.

Holly said...

Lovin the sparkles and makeup! You look gorg! :)

Raven said...

so many things I want to say, but the one question I have is, is your bathroom in your bedroom?!?!

Raven said...

and ps. Is Kurt ok with all that pink!?!??!

Sarah said...

your makeup looks awesome!!! and umm take me to that cabin NOW! it looks so relaxing!! I'm with you, I really like winter..everyone here in NC HATES it and it isn't even a real "winter" here haha

So shay said...

It's ABOUT TIME you blogged!!! Hahaha (I've been majah slackalackin) but I have to admit...I smiled thiiiiiiiiiiiiis big when I saw the bag I got you in the background of you in your room! Muah!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012 will be amazing because I get to see you in Boston AND in Vegas!?!?!? Feel so incredibly lucky! MUAH!

K & J said...

Cute Socks!!! Kara XOXO

Claire said...

Your bedroom is actually amazing! I need a shrine to pink!