I came across this video yesterday and it literally gave me tears and goosebumps! Seriously...if you want to smile, this is so cute. See for yourself! :-)
I've seen one before in real life in the wild and HOLY COW. Breathtaking! Granted I was in east bum Maine and it wasn't just roaming the streets of Boston.
I saw a moose once too when hiking in the white mountains in NH. They are pretty cool to see in real life. You don't realize it until you actually see one. That's such a cute video!
Seriously - cutest video ever! Can you believe that I live in Canada and have never seen a moose (besides in the zoo). I am determined to see one next summer.
Oh I've seen that video! Adorable! And I saw a bunch of moose when I was in Alaska. :) There was a family just like this one that lived in the trees by my sisters home. :)
18 comments:
I'm about to watch the vid but seeing this makes me want to ride a moose. That would be really fun drunk, don't you think???? Let's make this happen.
I saw a moose once too when hiking in the white mountains in NH. They are pretty cool to see in real life. You don't realize it until you actually see one. That's such a cute video!
Oh my gosh! I love this!! How cute are they!? So sweet. Thanks for sharing!
how sweet are they?! aww!
hanlonfamily2.blogspot.com
Awwww!! That is the cutest video ever!! Those lil babies are so precious!!!
freaking adorable!!! he was so excited he went and got his mom and brother! awwwww!
i don't blame him....playing in sprinkles is so much fun!
whoo hoo! happy hump day my spicy love!!
Aghhhhhhhh so shweet!!! I love how excited the first one is and the other one is just like, "what?" Hahahaaa!
AWWWWW! Too cute!
I see moose in my yard everyday!! I am so lucky. My girlfriend has a picture of a baby moose playing in her kids kiddie pool. It's way too cute
Aww they are totally cuties..the music playing in the background is just sweet:)! xx
ahh adorable!! they're like giant puppies :)
That was the cutest video ever!!
Cristie
keepinguptheyoung.blogspot.com
Seriously - cutest video ever! Can you believe that I live in Canada and have never seen a moose (besides in the zoo). I am determined to see one next summer.
Oh I've seen that video! Adorable! And I saw a bunch of moose when I was in Alaska. :) There was a family just like this one that lived in the trees by my sisters home. :)
AW I have not seen that--thanks for sharing! I needed that. :)
awwww...lol - how cute!!! and you tooo!!!
ps.Dropping by to let you know I tagged yo on my blog! Tag! You're it!
I've seen that before.... soooooo freaking sweet!!
Haha Moose. We'll probably have a head in our house someday. How sad.
IT IS MY LIFE LONG DREAM TO SEE A MOOOOOOSE!!!!
ahhh jealous!
Post a Comment