Miss these girls so much! And it also makes me really want to meet all of the other fabulous mamacita's in blogland that I'm dying to meet! Let's make it happen!
I've just had a really crappy few days, and honestly, I love all the love and support I get from all you readers! You're the BEST!!
I hope you all have the BEST long weekend in the world :-)





18 comments:
There's so many bloggers that I want to meet, I'm in Kentucky and doubt I will ever meet them :(
I wanna go to Texas!
Sooo there is a kickball tournament in BOSTON in the summer, maybe I could visit you then?!?!?! ;)!
Make more rap lip sync videos! You are SOOOOO GOOD AT THEM!!! And really, how can a day be crappy when you're singing with WEEZYEFFINBABY!?!?!?
Head up chick! Love and hugs to you! xoxo
we love we love we looooove you! do something fun this weekend chica! you deserve it! xoxo
Awhh! We love you, too!!
You're more than welcome to come check out Winston Salem and ALL it has to offer [sarcasm..]! But.. it's pretty gross here, too!
Awwww, so cute! You girls are too adorable for words and I am super jealous you all got to hang out!
ps. I tagged you in a super nerdy/fun post today and I really think you should participate because I anticipate it being super hilarious! :) Don't worry....I didn't post your baby picture!
I'm sorry that you have had a crappy few days! I hope things get better for you! Sending you happy thoughts from Alabama!
Have a great weekend!
I have a picture I'm going to e-mail you. A t-shirt I spotted while perusing Macys last night that you are going to love!
And um ... a texas post and no mention of me. Offended Erica. REAlly! (JK)
Hugs friend!! Hope everything gets better quick! :) Loooooooooooooooove you!!
Ahhh there's so many bloggers that i'm dying to meet as well! You included, obviously! No one nearly as cool as you blogs remotely close to me, and no one ever wants to "vacation" in Wisconsin sooo... hopefully i'll be planning some get-togethers this summer!
Sam
Great pictures! I wish I could go some place warm this weekend! But I will settle for a nice fire and glass of wine! Happy Weekend!
Aww that's cute! Texas looks nice! I wanna go.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love you so much you don't even know! Besides the fact that I couldn't stop looking at how NASTY I look in all these pictures and how beautiful you and Sabby Fresh are...I love this post SO freaking much. You're the best Erica. I think it's also SUPER weird that I was missing you guys like crazy two nights ago and I watched all our videos and looked at all of our recaps on our blogs. It's fate I tell ya! I miss YOU! I LOVE YOU! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! MUAH!
The pictures were so cute, and that cupcake? I want it!
Have a great weekend,
Cristie
keepingupwiththeyoung.blogspot.com
Awwww! this is so cute
you are all precious and this looks like it was a blast in a glass
I'm dying to gettttt alll of us together! may? make it happen E!!
:) things will get better!
aww I LOVE texas too!
Hope you feel better. I love your blog! Have a great weekend.
xoxo
yall are GORGEOUS. and you ms erica always make me smile and happy with your sweet comments. looooooooove you!!!
nice pics!!!!
visit my blog...!
htpp://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/
kisses!!!
this post just warms my heart! love you girls so much and CANNOT WAIT to meet you all. seriously LOVE!!!
XOXOX
Post a Comment