(So I might have been the only one who didn't actually flash haha!) Gotta be my good girl side bustin' out ;-)
If you've never been to the White Mountains in New Hampshire, you seriously have to go. One word. BREATHTAKING! I mean, if you live in the south it might take 20 hours to get there, but I promise you'd be amazed.
This lil trippy trip was spontaneous. One of my college roommates called me last week and said "hey, wanna come up to my condo for the night on Saturday?" I sure do! So 4 of us hit the open road and off we went! We went to some of the bars up there Saturday night.
Now, the White Mountains bars ain't no Boston bars. We danced with some good old hicks and had the best time! Plus I had a goblet of Sauvingon Blanc. Not sure why I chose wine in a brewery, but I just felt like feeling like a classsy beeyotch ;-)
We ended our little rendez-vous with the most adorable little breakfast place on Sunday morning where I mowed down on an omelette and home fries while looking at a tree sprouting phallic symbols!
AND THEN... to top off the weekend, I received a nice little photo message from my sister who had a bunch of friends over the house for the weekend. Two of them slept in my bed and my sister Lauren thought it'd be HILAR to send me this lil photo of them in MY bed:
Flashing, phallic symbols, and faux-doing the deed pics. All in all, a pretty good weekend ;-)







24 comments:
gezzz, you are soooo tiny! hate you! kidding ;) what a cool getaway trip with the girls! love it!
Could you be any prettier, Geesh!!
hahaha flashing the mountains - now that's what i call a good time! wooo hoooo!
Those pics of White Mountains are gorgeous!
hahaha remind me to tell you a story about some nasties sleeping in my bed.. I totally made my roommate cry about that one (yes, I feel bad now)
awww come on... you didn't actually flash!? LAME-O! hehe kidding You're such a good girl. Kurt better wife you up.
I think I may have reached a point in my existence where I'd choose beer of winer... must.escape.this.town.
oh and the white mountains look GORGEOUS! Love it!
You left the fact that you made a new moose friend out of your summary and it seemed kind of important... But at least I picked up on that.
Also, I had no idea trees grew those things... no thank you.
Spontaneity makes life more fun. The devil hanging out on my left shoulder thinks you should have flashed the mountains.
I like really want to go out with you. like really bad. I think we would have so much fun!
Funny about your sister sending you a picture of the people who slept in your bed. At least she TOLD you. when I went home for the summer one year at Alabama, one of my roommates (there were 6 of us) let one of the big strange football players sleep in my bed. Yes she forgot to mention that. one of the girls came by the house and thought he was my boyfriend hehe.
that last picture is PRICELESS!
They're stunning, is flashing the mountains a thing to do there, like throwing coins in fountains? Regardless that's pretty awesome and pics look super fun.
Oh my goodness you guys are out of control!! Looks like y'all had a blast! Still laughing at your shenanigans! Thanks for sharing!
I want to hang out. In real life! So that I can flash the White Moments, and be inappropriate! Glad you had such a fun weekend, Erica!
lol WOW to that photo of your sis OMG I'd kill my sis if she did that in my bed!
you girls are silly to flash the mts!
Very inaprope pics, but I like it. That tree is gross though. NH looks breathtaking. I'll add it to a place to visit. Never would have even thought to go there. Again, can I have your body please? Thanks!
I want to come there!! It is seriously SO amazing to look at! Sounds like you had one sexxxxyyyy weekend!
The White Mountains are one of Me and Jess' favorite places to visit. We vacation there at least once a year.
Glad you had fun :) Kara XOXO
PS. That last pick looks things were getting a little "naughty" in your bed :O
You girls are loco!
LOL! Seriously, that last pic is priceless!
This looks sooo gorgeous! And choosing wine over beer? Totally been there. I feel like we're best friends or something :) P.S. I'd kill my sister for that little stunt, haha!
haha- that's awesome. I haven't flashed anyone/anything in way too long, I suppose :)
Nice revenge on your sister; posting the picture, haha!
I can't say that I ever flashed the White Mountains, but I can say that I hiked them! I am NOT a hiker, but I really wanted to impress by then boyfriend (now husband) that I could rough it. So we went on a three day hike. I wanted to die along the way...but the views are just spectacular. Maybe next time, Ill skip the hike and go for the flash!
Hilarious, you girls are too funny I bet you had a great time! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
love the silhouette picture! beautiful!
hahahah sisters are the best!!
Post a Comment