Popped some yummy panini's in the panini maker...
Did a little knife work...
Did a little cookie baking...
And came up with these masterpieces!
Why? BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!
We booked a trip! We are Disney fanatics. If you haven't been to Disney before, you might be wondering why a 25 and 23 year old would get so excited to go. Just go there...and you will know. It's magical! And I'm so excited to be going back again with Kurt in September!
I'm just getting so giddy thinking about it! YAY!






35 comments:
I LOVE Disney to. Me & Jess were just down there in September. Plus I have family down there so the lack of having to pay for a place to stay is nice. We usually go down yearly.
LOVE the apron to. So cute on you LOL. Kara XOXO
I LOVE Disney! Seriously, the happiest place on this planet!! =)
Oh my gosh! I want to go there so bad! Love the Mickey & Minnie themed food. So cute! :)
YAY! That's so exciting and ironic because I posted about Disney today! :)
YAY! That's so exciting and ironic because I posted about Disney today! :)
I LOVE Disney! I have never been to Disney world, but we had passes to Disneyland and went all the time. My fiances grandma retired from Disney too, so she gets 3 people in for free for the rest of her life! HOLLERRR :)
Love it!!! Billy and I are huge fans of disney! We were actually thinking of going in Feb when we go to Naples to see the Harry Potter park. BUT now that little miss texan and her hubby are joining us THAT won't be happening ;)
maybe I can plan a trip back for Sept when you go! we went a few years ago and lovee it
I love it!! Do you know I have NEVER been to Disney!? I know right!
The KY kid needs to get out of the holler more! haha
Oh my god I love this so much!
*scream* I am soooo jealous! Daniel has never been to Disney World, so we've been dreaming of when we should go! AND my grandparents bought us a panini maker for Christmas. Gotta bust that baby out soon! xoxo
soooo jeally. i love disney. can i come too?
Yayyy! I will be moved out of Orlando by September :( No more Disney days for me. Have soo much fun and take a million pictures!
Ahhhhh! We are going in April!!!!! It'll be my first time - so, so, SO EXCITED!
Sam
OMG OMG OMG! I AM OBSESSED WITH DISNEY! My senior year of hs all my friends went to Mexico to get wasted...me and my best friend went to Disney World! We also made a bet with one of our other friends that we could go on every single ride (and show) at Magic Kingdom...it took some planning but we did it! ALSO, Jason has never been! Had I known before the wedding we would have honeymooned at Disney. OK, longest comment ever. heart you.
I have never been to Disney World!!! I SO jealous. PS those panini's look great!
I've been to Disney every year for the past 14! My kids are the only ones I know that say "Disney again?" LOL
AAAAAW!! I'm SO jealous!! I used to work at Disney World in Entertainment and miss it sooooo much!! What a fun way to celebrate your upcoming trip! Eep! So excited for you! When are you going?
That's super exciting! I'm going to Disney World next month to run the Disney Princess half marathon and then to just play at Disney World of course! PS I have a picture with that Cinderella statue too!
Aw! I love love love disney world too! I just got back 2 weeks ago! I hope that you have a ton of fun! I am always willing to talk disney if you need someone to chat with! :)
I'm so dumb. I didn't get that the food was shaped like them, and I was like uhh so what did having paninis and cookies have to do with going to disney? I was sitting here trying to find a connection between the words or something. DER. anyways yay!! I haven't been there since I was little but I really need to go back!
Awh! SO SWEET!
Oh my gosh you are adorable. And now I want a panini... and some cookies. No, but seriously - YAYYY!! Disney World is one of my favorite places ever! Nothing else compares :) SO excited for the two of you to be going!
Now for the hard part... waiting!!!
So jealous that you are going to Disney! My husband and I just went in November for my friend's wedding and I already want to go back!
I've never been to Disney before - however my sister-in-law just returned from there last November. I heard that you can get a princess makeover. please do that. Oh and have fun.
Disney is aweosme, you will love it..at any age!!! We've been there a billion times & never get sick of it :-)
I LOVE Disney World! My boyfriend worked there on and off for 4 years throughout his undergrad. He took me for my first trip ever for spring break 2 years ago! It was literally the most wonderful thing ever! Needless to say we are huge Disney freaks as well! So jealous!
Never been to Disney but it looks like a lot of fun! Have fun :)
I wanna go to disneyworld!!!!!! lucky little snatch!!! I need to get over the east side of the united states..sick of this west side crapola! and I want some mickey cookies, and minnie aprons. GOSH!!
How fun! I love Disney :)
Have a great weekend,
Cristie
keepingupwiththeyoung.blogspot.com
how fun!! jealous!! going soon?
I am JEALOUS! I just went at the end of August and am ready to go again!! Where are you guys staying??
i may have squeeled when i read this because i LOVE disney! mickey mouse is the bomb!
you're gonna have SO much fuuuuuun!
happy sunday muffin!
disneyworld is AMAZING! And MAGICAL, YES! I can't WAIT TO TAKE my little monsters one day soon!!
I want an apron like this and I think I've told you that before. Can I have it? A better question is why am I so behind on your blog? This is not ok.
You remind me of my sister in law. Her and her husband are Disney freaks. They were just there for NYE and said the was the best NYE ever. You should add that to your list:)
Post a Comment