PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.23.2011

This Christmas night, time to hit the clubs

First off, who knew The Ying Yang Twins had Christmas music? Gotta thank Kurt for telling me this little piece of information. Enjoy for a lil mood music :-)


I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! I'm super excited to see what Mista Clause will be putting under my tree!! :-)

 I can blame this cheesy picture all on me when one night I decided we were
taking a really lame Christmas picture by the tree ;-) MUAH!


Photobucket

19 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday! Love the christmas tree picture!

Michelle said...

I can't even take you and Kurt! I love it! Your tree looks great!

Merry Christmas lovieeee!

LOTS OF XOOXOXOXO

Jess said...

Adorable picture! I love it!!!

Lindsey said...

hahahahah i love that picture! merry christmas eve eve boo bear.

Petchie said...

Cute Tree!Hope you have a great Christmas!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

Carolyn said...

Merry almost Christmas! :) I love that pic!!

Here's hoping you get a *small* present this year! haha ;)

Lauren said...

Merry Christmas girlie!!! :-)

Ashley said...

oh.em.gee - i forget all about the ying yang twins lol

lovin' the christmas tree pic! ;0

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Love love!! Merry Christmas pretty!!

Rebecca said...

haha funny song! merry christmas!

Bre said...

You can tell so much from a peace sign. For instance, Kurt is hella white and you are soooooo gangsta! LMAO! Merry Christmas lovah!

Anjani said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Raquel said...

Omg I had no idea that the Ying Yang twins have a Christmas album! That's too funny

Ashley said...

sooo cuuuute! hope santa brought you lots of amazing things!! muah!

Amanda said...

That photo is priceless!

Taylor said...

I think you need to be nominated as Scissor Gang Mafia president. You are epic with the Scissor ganging-ness.

Jenna E said...

hahaha soooo gangstaaaa

Sabrina Says Blog said...

Where have you been!?! I miss you in the blogging world!

I hope you know just because I don't comment on every post doesn't mean I don't read. I read every little word you write and I LOVE YOU. and thank you so much for always reading and commenting on my blog.

For real.... I need to plan a trip to Boston. I miss you and your flexibility (Did that sound dirty? good :))

I hope you had a lovely christmas and you partied just like ya man Weezy would. I miss the crapola out of you!!

Katie said...

LOVEEEEEEE YOU AND KURTY! That pic is so adorbs.

I hate that we just came to boston and missed out on meeting you :( wah sad face sad face sad face. I guess texting for the next god knows how long will have to work for now! haha ;) I loveeeee it! and you! xoxo