But first, the winner of the Electric Wine Opener on Beth's blog is...JESS!! From Pigtails and Bowties!
Congrats Jess!!! Email Beth and she'll get you all hooked up with the wine opener!
So when I started thinking of my giveaway, I originally wanted to send myself wearing just a bow. Naked. And it would be a wicked awesomely awkward first BLATE. But then that might be innaprop. So my next idea was to giveaway things which I LOVE!
See that snazzy camera strap? I'm in freakin LOVE with it! It's so me, and I'm pretty sure everyone needs an awesome camera strap. So I'm giving the winner a choice of whichever camera strap they want from the amazing Capturing Couture.
You don't even need to have a digital SLR camera...they make wrist straps as well for little digi cams! So GO HERE to check out the choices, and if you are chosen as the winner, you are free to choose whichever one you want! There are so many different styles and patterns I wish I could own them all! My strap is from the Organza Collection.
I also picked up a couple other goodies to give you fabulous ladies!
1) The cutest little selection of yummy creams/body spray tucked into a mailbox!
2) Wicked comfy socks WITH grips...so feel free to run around the house without falling
3) Earmuffs from American Eagle with iPod headphones built in!
So there ya go! I hope you enjoy and good luck!
To Enter:
(mandatory)
--->Must be a follower of Young and Fabulous
For extra entries:
Don't forget to leave separate comment for each extra entry
--->Follow me on twitter here
--->Tell me something nice you did for someone recently, or will do for someone!
--->Tell me which camera strap you like the most
--->Tell me one thing you are currently enjoying in your life
--->Follow me on twitter here
--->Tell me something nice you did for someone recently, or will do for someone!
--->Tell me which camera strap you like the most
--->Tell me one thing you are currently enjoying in your life
Good luck!! The winner will be announced tomorrow on Shalyn's blog!!







348 comments:
1 – 200 of 348 Newer› Newest»i'm a new follower :)
i'm now following you on twitter :)
i made home made cookies for my neighbor and her adorable children :) they loved them and may even come over this week so i can teach them how to make it themselves!
i love the hot pink camera strap! so pretty!
i love that i'm almost done with my masters program!
i follow your sassy lil blog :-)
i follow you on the twitter twatter
im a follower
i like the animal collection straps! they are sassy :-)
i made lunch for a new coworker who has been short on cash
im enjoying watching my goofy A boyfriend clean a gun. He is so stinking cute.
Im a sucker for anything hot pink
I'm a follower!
Oh I love them all! :) love the Hibiscus, animal, & Penelope collections!!
My husband & i are surprising my mom & her fiance with a big flat screen tv for Christmas! They aren't giving each other gifts this year & they have done SO much for us!
I am loving the holidays right now & spending time with family!
I'm following your blog
I'm following you on twitter
Im a follower :)!
I'm following you on twitter
Im loving the leopard black camera strap!
I love your camera strap with the roses
My little brothers start Christmas vacation today so I have planned a scavenger hunt, movie night, and a dinner with all their favorite foods. They will be so surprised!
I am enjoying the fact that my hubby gets to come home for Christmas next week, and that we are going to Disney!
Love this giveaway idea. And I know where you are in the first pic...;).
I recently took a job at a cancer center and it has made me s' extremely happy person and I, hope I'm helping my patients
I'm a follower!
I follow you on twitter
Something nice I did - picked 3 angel tree names of kids that need Christmas presents
I like all the camera straps! I'll have a really hard time choosing when I win! ;)
Right now I'm loving that I only have 4 more days of work, then I get to see my BFF, my family, and then my in-laws. And I get to spend time with my sister-in-law, who is one of my favorite people!
i am a new follower:)
my favorite camera strap is the hot pink organza strap. SO CUTE!
I recently made cookies for all my neighbors to enjoy :)
I am a follower ;)
i am enjoying the christmas season and thinking of seeing my family soon
I love the plum organza camera strap!!!
I have been helping out my sister in any way I can while she is in preterm labor in the hospital - she has a little one at home as well! It has been fun!!
I am enjoying spending time with my family and friends during the holidays!!!
I follow young and fabulous with GFC.
I follow on Twitter {@e_wadd}
I love both the plum, black and red organza strap. OK - who am I kidding I love them all.
I am enjoying being married to the sweetest most handsomest man. I feel blessed.
I follow the blog.
I follow you on twitter.
I am a follower chica!
I would love the Hibiscus Lotus strap in pink
Something nice I'm doing...
We set "limits" for Christmas, and although the limit my sister and I have for each other is quite generous, I'm going way above and beyond. She has an 8-month old, is working to finish and advanced degree, and I want to make things for her as easy as possible!
oooohhh those headphones are awesome! all this stuff is! great choices E.
so is that a no on the naked bow pic then?? ; )
I am donating scarfs/hats I don't use to my church today. It's flipping cold here in DC and I know the shelter we sponsor will need extra clothes.
I'm loving the hot pink organza strap!
I enjoy my family and my boyfriend in my life right now. We all are in a happy holiday place and I am so content! You rock purdy sistah xoxo
I'm enjoying my eight-month-old niece...being an aunt is the BEST! Except it's making me go broke -- clothes for little girls are too cute!
I follow you blog!
I follow you on twitter! @AshleighHBowers
If I won, I think I would pick one from the organza collection! Or bohemian!
I follow your blog!
I'm a new follower!
Something nice I did: I bought a 2 bracelets from Ashley (Fetch & Co) to give to my MIL and SIL to wear during my FIL chemo treatments
I am really enjoying spending time with my 18 month old and watching her change so much!
Something nice I did was actually this morning! I went to Panera Bread and bought breakfast for our movers just because they've been working so hard at packing up our home!
I am a follower:-)
I also follow on twitter!!
The organza collection of camera straps are my favorites!!! The pink one in particular :)
Something I'm loving in my life right now is that since the hubby and I are moving we get to spend a lot of quality time together while driving from Pittsburgh to Houston, TX! I'm also loving that moving to Houston means moving back home to family and friends :)
New follower!
I follow your blog! :)
I recently bought Christmas gifts with my bible study for a family in need at my school.
One think I am currently enjoying is the thought of Christmas break!!!
I love the Alicia black strap.
Currently enjoying havering a few weeks off from school!
Im a new blogger and I am following you now!!
Following you on Twitter too!!
i'm a follower!! :)
following the blog
Something I did nice/ already did-
I cleaned out closets in my house, ALL of them, and donated everything to a Womans Shelter- even all my purses and wallets.
Which Camera strap I like the most-
Orchid Evening
What Im enjoying in my life-
Watching my kids get antsy for Christmas, and excited to be starting school in Jan., watching my kids grow each day and every day.
PICK ME!!!
Follower obv.
I follow you twitterrrrr
I always do nice thinks for the boyfriend wink wink hahah jk I teach kids so that's pretty nice hah
I'm currently enjoying that I have 2 weeks off!
Black penelope is the strap I love
New follower :) So glad I found your blog...so cute!
I like the Charlotte Pink or the Pink Organza :)
Follow you on twitter now :) @mispris86
Currently loving that after Tuesday, I'm off work until the 3rd. Yayy!
Oh hi friend. I obviously follow your lovely blog.
Duh, I'm following you on twitter!
There is a pretty good chance that when I win I will choose the zebra strap!
I recently helped an old man purchase visa gift cards for his grand kids, he was all kinds of confused, so I think that was pretty nice. :)
I am currently loving our chat and your face.
I am currently loving our chat and your face.
I am a follower!
One thing I'm loving is that my hubs and I are about to go on your honeymoon.
I follow you =]
I follow you on twitter!
I'm currently enjoying being done with finals!!
I love the green strap form the penelope collection =]
What if it's something nice we will do?! If I am the lucky winner of one of these camera straps I'm giving it to a new friend who is about to have a baby! She'll get so many things for the new little one I'd love to spoil her with something SHE would love!
Currently I'm enjoying having my family/friends come to visit. The hubs & I spend so much time overseas for hockey that we don't usually get to spend the holidays with family. This year we're getting my mom, brother in law, and some of our closest friends!
Favorite strap: Penelope Pear! So cute.
I am a follower of Young and Fabulous!
I follow you on Twitter {HillHall13}
Fun Giveaway!!!
I am a new follower of your blog :)
I follow you on twitter.
I have sent some Christmas cards to men in the military to brighten their day :)
Loving the aqua snake strap, so fun!
I LOVE taking pictures... as the girlfriend of a college baseball player, I especially love taking pictures of baseball... since baseball season is coming up, I NEED a new camera strap :) if I win, I would definitely choose the Sofia Black, Charlotte Black, or Penelope Night! So hard to decide!
enjoying my super fun crazy little boy :)
I am currently enjoying that I am finished with finals and get to spend time with my family over the holidays!
I'm a (new) follower :)
I am a follower of your blog
Following!!
I love the Penelope collection
Something nice I did for someone recently: took extra time with a girl in my Chem class who was struggling. She came out with a B! So happy for her!
I am in the process of getting my closet cleaned out and donating the clothes that I no longer wear
Good thing: spent time figuring out an acquaintances numerology report. They just moved to SC for a job and were fretting that they were not following the path they should. This gave them some reassurance that they were exactly where they were supposed to be.
I am currently enjoying my time with my girls & hubs, making Christmas ornaments
Currently enjoying: the second year of being married to my bestfriend; who happens to be 27 going on 7! (:
Strap: animal collection zebra print!! I adore zebra print!
Something nice I've done for someone was donating 10" of my hair for locks of love
And the strap I like most, hmmm that's a toughie. I like the Penelope Sun & the Navajo Cream ones! So hard to choose.
Currently enjoying this stage in my life: Graduated from college but attending college again in preparation for physical therapy med school. Such an adventure right now with so many things unknown.
I am a follower!
Following on Twitter.
Loving the braided look of the Abbie Brown strap!
I am loving our Charlie Brown Christmas tree in my apartment!
I'm a new follower! Yay!
I follow you on twitter
I follow your very funny blog :) And I love the camera strap idea, how fun!
I follow you on Twitter (@SamiShenanigans) :)
Both of my parents are super busy with work this holiday season and they were stressed about getting gifts for each other so I did all of the research and compiled lists of things that the other person would like so they could just hop online and order and be all set for Christmas :)
Last week, I paid off someones lay-away bill at Wal-mart. less than a seventy bucks for a whole bevy of kids toys and clothes.
I am enjoying that even though my job and employment are a bit unclear as of now.. It's giving me so much free time to spend with my friends and family! It's great to get that quality time with everyone and I love it :)
I love the burberry rose one strap!
Right now, I'm completely enjoying my Christmas season with the tree and wreath making my house smell yummy.
As far as the camera strap, I am a FREAK for anything leopard print. It's sort of a problem so I would definitely pick the leopard print one from the Animal Collection :) Yay! I love that you picked such fun topics for entries haha
I'm a follower!
I follow you on Twitter!
I love the plum organza strap.
I want it.
I want it NOW.
because yes, I am a small child.
in terms of nice things, I adopted three families for Christmas! I'm getting ready to send out a couple of big packages stuffed full of goodies.
I'm definitely enjoying the fact that I'm on Christmas vacation! this past semester took a lot out of me.
Yet another amazing giveaway idea!! I follow your blog :)
I also follow you on Twitter :)
This Christmas season has been overwhelming for my mom so, I've been helping her wrap presents and plan to do the majority of the cooking for Christmas this year so she can just sit back and relax :)
Oh, and that cheetah camera strap... love it!!
I follow via bloglovin :)
I am currently decorating our new apartment and filling it with Xmas spirit! :)
Maca B.
I also really like the Hot Pink Organza wristlet for point and shoot camera :)
I follow you :)
I'm going to make some goodies [cookies, brownies, etc] for my nurses at my cancer center. They loved everything I made them last year for Christmas :)
I like the black leopard strap.
I am enjoying being here for another Christmas. When I was first diagnosed with cancer the prognosis was pretty grim but now I'm in partial remission :))
I'm a follower!!
New follower via GFC!! Thanks for hosting the 5th day of 12 days Christmas.
www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com
I follow you on the twit!
Following via twitter!! Love your blog.
www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com
Well, I work at an ER and I'm here right now and earlier someone came in dying but had an insurance we didn't take BUT I sent her back to the doc and had her taken care of free of charge. Happy holidays!
I am LOVING the Hibiscus Sun strap. It would look perfect on the new canon EOS. Especially when we go on our caribbean honeymoon!!
Currently, I am totally LOVING using my PTO at work and having 6 days off in a row for the second week!! Goes into effect on Wednesday and I can't wait!! Holla!
I'm in love with the turqouise color camera strap!!
www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com
What I'm currently enjoying in life right now is the fact that I;m in remission from having breast cancer! To me this is the best gift ever because I have more time to spend with my 5 year old son and my wonderful husband!!
www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com
I already follow you on the "Young & Fabulous" ! Even Though I'm 48 and fabulous...
I am now following you on Twitter...
I am a follower
I follow on twitter
I love the organza collection camera straps.
If I win I would love the "Charlotte Black" strap. It is houndstooth - And I am an "Alabama Crimson Tide" Fan.
I recently got a gift for a 2 year old boy on an Angel Tree list.
I am really enjoying my 1 yr old this Christmas. It really is such a joy seeing the season through her eyes.
I have been making casseroles up in advance and freezing them for my mother. This is part of her Christmas Present.
ummmm hello??!!! DUH i follow you on here...
...and on twitter...
(& on your way home from work every night) haha ok not really...
I am going into my 5th semester of Nursing School (which is terribly hard). And I am enjoying my Christmas Holiday Break...
I am a follower!
I also follow you on twitter
@kristenmullican
My good deed as of late: leaving this comment whilst naked. That's a nice visual, right? You're welcome.
Ok-really...so I gave a homeless man $5 for Christmas and also got out my co-worker's coffee mug for her a few times this past week. Just a nice lil gesture that she does for me every once in a while. ;)
I TOTALLY will need ANY of the camera straps since Beau's parents are getting us the Canon T3i for Christmas!! I REALLY REALLY love yours though!! You know me...pink is my sig color. ;)
I just gave all my friends a christmas present before i left for home!
One thing I am enjoying the most right now is all the love and warmth that the Christmas season brings to my heart! :)
Love you little bear! (pick me.)
I'm enjoying that it's Christmas!! My favorite holiday:)
I like the penelope pear camera strap...so cute!
freaking fabulous!!!!! I SO want to enter! Alas, I will gracefully bow out so someone else can win :(
ok going to tweet and blog about your giveaway right now!!
I'm a follower!
I love the hot pink camera strap
Something that I want to do that is nice is to pay off someone's layaway so that they have Christmas presents!
I am currently enjoying the fact that I am out of school!
i'm a new follower! :) hi!!
i sponsored some kids on our angel tree at work. i teach middle school, & it's so sad to see some of our kiddos go without.
I follow your lovely blog!! :)
i didn't even look because i am IN.LOVE. with the camera strap you have in the pic!! LOVE those rosettes....soooo cute!!!
And I am currently enjoying all these Christmas parties! cookie excnhage, favorite things, & tacky sweater....good thing I'm training for a marathon because heaven forbid me resist some of those sweet treats!! :)
I am a follower of your blog!
Recently I invited a lady to eat Christmas dinner with us because she has no family and will be all alone on Christmas.
I am currently enjoying the Christmas season and my wonderful family that I am enjoying it with!
I love the hot pink camera strap!
I am a follower of your blog!
I am a follower of your blog!
I follow you on Twitter!!!
I follow you on Twitter!!!
I'm a new follower!
Post a Comment