PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.19.2011

That time I saw a mini Lady Gaga impersonator

Last weekend I was doing my usual Facebook creeping where I came across this on one of my college friends' wall:


"Scuse me", I said to myself, "You will be at this show, and you will be singing along and dancing along and wishing your life was as cool as this."

So I chatted up my college friends and we decided to all go. It was a FABULOUS time, mostly because I haven't seen some of these girls since I graduated college in May 2010! It was much needed!

 God, Erica...you only had one cranberry vodka at this point...open your eyes!

 Us and mini! And one of her male dancers on the left!

If you think she looks familier, you are probably right! She was on a 2002 episode of True Life: I'm a little person on MTV talking about how she wants to become famous! Her name is Terra Jole.

She's been on tour with some pretty amazing people such as, ahem, my sexy hunk of man meat Lil Wayne. And she's also been a Britney Spears impersonator along with Gaga!



Anyway, it was literally so much fun. She stripped down to her lingerie and sista could SHAKE HER BOOTY. Legit..made me jealous!

Have you guys ever seen mini Gaga? She actually tours around a lot of cities! Seriously, go see her...tons of fun and she had so much energy!

PS. Check out my fellow weezy lover Katie's blog for the 12 days of blogger giveaways! You don't want to miss it, as in its fabulous just like her :-)

Photobucket

21 comments:

ty said...

OMG, I'm jealous.

Kelsey Cunningham said...

i've seen "gay drag queen" gaga - does that count? haha. looks like so much fun!

Katie said...

HAHA Ericaaaa why didn't you tell me you are half asian??? love the drunken pic. We will most def be in that rare form when you come for Weezy haha

thanks for the shoutout princess. xoxo you are fab

Nobody said...

Can I be honest?! This totally creeps me out!! LOL!

Raquel said...

Omg that's amazing!! I totally wanna see her now!

K & J said...

That's awesome!!! Wish I new about this. I would have gone to.
Kara XOXO

Samantha said...

I totally recognized her from True Life!! Love that you went to her show!!!!

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Megan at Megan Can said...

This is fantastic!!!! I bet you had a blast!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I've never heard of the mini gaga!! I'm gonna have to look her up and see if she's coming anywhere near me! Hahaha that is too funny!!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

That looks like SO much fun!! It's good to catch up with old friends!

Lindsey said...

oh my. I was about to say, Heyyyy I know her from True Life (I never miss and episode). Yes, I'm 27 ... so what?

That looks out of control and I'm laughing just thinking about her stripping down in her undies. I need to see when she'll be in Dallas. On my "to-do" list fo sho.

jessica said...

i'm pretty sure she has been on chelsea lately and jackass, also.

she's hilarious. looks like she made her dream to become famous come true.

Stephanie said...

OHMYGOSH! HOW FUN???!!!! She's actually really pretty!!! Could she sing?! OMG mini-people kinda freak me out but I think this would be soooooo fun/funNY to go to!!

Erin said...

You find the most insanely awesome shit to do! So jealous!

KRISTIN said...

This is too funny! What a fun and different thing to do. Let's find a Mini-Weezy and make his dreams come true!

Elissa said...

haha this is hilarious!

Unknown said...

hahahaahha OMG! I'm in love with you already! This is so something I would convince my friends to do with me. HAHA I am so jealous and I'm going to try to find a show near me!!

I'm definitely going to be following you!

Be sure to check out my blog at www.shervinsworld.com


xo

CC

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun!

Lindsay said...

Hahaha! I totally saw her as Britney on Lil Wayne's tour in 2008. She can shake her booty & I had no idea it was the same woman that does mini Gaga.

Kristin said...

omg that looks like it would be amazing

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

Omg I feel like we'd be best friends haha. Id even share lil wayne with you!