My trusty weave wearer Raven has given me all the inside scoop about this baby. Wearing these really makes me miss my long hair. I haven't worn them out anywhere yet except around my apartment. I love it. I keep touching it, looking at it, trying new styles, and I cuddled all night with it. It's really pretty friggen disgusting. (kidding about cuddling hah!)
Oh...and Kurt likes to wear them too.
Note to you Kurt, you look like a grungy person who should be chillin in a cave. Do not ever grow out your hair! hahah But I still love you!
Anyway, what do you guys think?! Yay or Nay?! Have you ever worn extensions? Any tips? Lord knows I'll be the girl whose hair comes out during a night of dancing.






44 comments:
looooooooooovee your extensions! they look awesome and raven is right - they totally blend! you totally need to pack your weave for vegas! i'll be sure to collect any stragglers that come out during a night of dancing!
kurtis lowe could totally blend in down here in the ATL with those locks hahaha
looking gorgeous!
LOVE the extensions! I have a set too! {except they don't match my current hair color .. oops! LOL} ... They look great on you though! Va Va Voom!
I have to say Kurt looks pretty darn good with the long hair too ;)
XOXOXOO
LOVE these! I have them too, but haven't worn them in over a year, my hair finally grew out!! They are so much fun!
Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com
wow Erica! I LOVE it! you look great both ways but I am partial to long hair...I may need to invest in some - I REALLY miss my long hair!
That looks awesome!! It matches perfectly. Love the photos ha
hottie alert...you i mean!
kurt looks kinda funny with those extensions in. LOL :p
seriously, you look gorg girl! love 'em!
i've always wanted to get some extensions, but just never have. you may have just inspired me, erica! :)
they look really natural! I want some, but I feel like it's harder to match light colored hair...I might have to find a deal on some and try though
I think it looks natural also! very nice.
LOVES it looks natural!!
work it girl..
xoxo
They look great, blend great. I have the woven in extensions, they are driving me bonkers haha
They look really good. Very natural
Wow! Those look fantastic on you! You look so great with long hair too! The picture of Kurt cracked me up, it wasn't what I was expecting (not that I know what I was expecting) but his facial hair shadow threw me for a loop. haha you two have so much fun together. So.. what's the decision? Keep your hair length and wear the extensions or just grow it all out? Either way, you look great!
They look so good! If you hadn't said anything, and I didn't know you already, I would think it's your real hair!
I'm with you on Kurt never growing long hair. LOL Not a good look. :)
OK... you are making me want to buy them too!!!! bahahha kurt. i love you kurt. he is such a good sport.
ps want to be friends again in feb 2011 when i join the iphone club? ok GREAT
They look great! I really realy want long hair but after a certain length mine just looks blah! Maybe I need to invest in hair extensions!
Kurt looks great wearing them!
They look great!! I would totally try some except I feel like my hair would be difficult to match. I'd def have to see how they looked in person first.
LOVE THEM! It makes me miss mine. :(
I was competing at a pageant a few years ago, and one of the girl's weaves fell out on stage. Poor thing ran off stage crying. As long as you secure them good, you should be fine. Mine have never fallen out. Teasing around the clips helps too. :)
I say YAY! My sister has had them and they just make her hair look full and amazing! I need to get some! Clip in hair extensions that is...
Amazing! They definitely look beautiful on you! :) Pretty awesome that you found a sweet deal on them too!
I love them! They look awesome on you!
omg, shut up! Kurt looks freakin ridiculous. hahahhaa like no! Do not ever grow your hair out kurt.
But you, on the other hand, LOOK SMOOOOKINNNNNNN!!! Long hair suits you and keep them and go outside in them and brush them 100 times a day like i do my locks at night. Just ask Raven. (no i don't but she thinks i do)
Oh so I was at the orthopedic for my follow up today and was reading shape in the waiting room. There is some christmas run in boston where girls dress in their undies (red and green) with santa hats and boys wear speedos. You have the body so I think you should totally partake in this run. AND money goes to charity, so win-win. Heard of this???
I'm trying to grow my hair back out again, so I am going to need to get some of these soon. I think they look better on Kurt. LMAO! Psyche!
Love it! I love the clip in hair extensions!!!
GIrl your life will never be the same...lol. My weave "changed my life". i was a lil tipsy one night and seriously utterd thosse words. oopsie. I am secretly letting my hair grow out just so i can snap the bad boy back into place. Your hair looks awesome!
i love them! You look gorgeous with long hair! Well...you look gorgeous either way :)
Hotties! Both of ya! My hair is so thick, I definitely don't need a weave/extensions...maybe I should start selling my hair to Jessica Simpson Co?:-) xoxo
Kurt looks fucking awesome all grunged out. I say leave them in ;)
~Jess XX~
Never really worn them myself. Look great on you though. Kara XOXO
You are so dang cute!!! I seriously love them. I can't believe how real they look!
girllll you are going to L-O-V-E the weave!!! I am OBSESSED with mine (even though I haven't been wearing them as much lately). THey're SO fun and look amazesticks on you!
My biggest fear would be having it fall out in front of a random guy (What if, God forbid, it happened when you went home with someone...akkkk), but since your boyfriend KNOWS about the, um, "follicle enhancement", then it's all good.
YAY fo shooo. Like my gangsta talk right thur?
My cousin got these same extensions and she LOVES them. You can't even tell they're in either. They look awesome on your bf, he should wear them alllll the time!!
I'm loving it! Long hair looks great on you!
I definitely wouldn't have known that you were wearing extensions. I've actually never tried them.
I mean, they look better on Kurt. Obviously!! Haha. Kidding!! They look amazing on you!! I would have never been able to tell that it was a weave!!
looks SO good girl! love!
my sis has them! yours look great! Enter to win 5 free shirts from STYLEMINT!
They look so good on you! My blonde ones were awful lookin!
Your weave ROCKS. It looks so natural, which is always what holds me back from buying one. Love the look!
http://bethesong.blogspot.com
I don't have one but I might have to give it a try if yours doesn't fly out when you're dancing on your pole ;)
I freaking LOVE them!!! They look so good on you and the color matches perfectly!! And LOL about Kurt. I need to put mine of Rob now.
love you girlie! Wish you were gonna be sitting right next to me at my bday lunch!! :(
OH! He totally looks like Kurt Cobain! Hottt. :)
Post a Comment