I'm talking about sparkly ornaments!! I participated in Megan and Julie's Ornament Swap and got paired with Jenn from Bliss to Bean! Seriously, she is the cutest. I stalked her blog and she posts so many good looking recipes, and her and her husband are just so cute!
Anyway, this girl knew the way to my heart, and got me TWO ornaments, an awesome card, and some really yummy tea/fruit bites! Feast your eyes!
Seriously...go check out her blog! And check out what ornaments I got for her! Julie and Megan, I had so much fun doing this and LOVE my new ornaments!
While we are on the topics of ornaments, there is nothing more special then collecting/buying ornaments that mean something. Kurt and I have such a variety of different ones on our tree, but I think my two most favorites are this tradition we've started the past 2 years.
After we cut down our tree, Kurt saws a little extra off our stump and we make them into ornaments :-)
Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway on Ashley's blog for the 12 days of blogger giveaways!!





35 comments:
Oh my word I LOVE the shoe ornament! xo
I think that is such a cute idea that you can have a little bit of "kurt's wood" all over your tree that just keeps growing! Lucky bish!
Love the Sparkley balls, but I was a little disappointed when they weren't Kurt's, totes thought he turned into a Christmas time vamp. Hot Shit!
Have a Merry Christmas, maybe rub the Sparkley Balls for your 12 Christmas Wishes!
BAHAHAHAH
I spit out my coffee reading the first line of this post (feel free to send $ to dry clean my pants-haha)
And I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE the idea you and Kurt do for ornaments.. I must steal this idea- (gotta have a tree first)Cut me and slice and send one to me ;)
I love your ornament idea! If we got real trees (but we can't because of the kitties), I would do that. Every year that we've been together, we've gotten a new ornament with the year on it.
Cute ornamnents and I love the tree stump idea. Genuis! Darn artificial tree!
i love the ornaments you got. i did a few ornament blog swaps last year and got some really cute ones. who doesn't love a good pair of sparkly balls?
OMG! That tree stump ornament idea is ADORABLE!!! Someday when you have like 50 of them, you could make a tree with just those!! SO CUTE!!!
uh, how cute! I love that y'all made those ornaments. Look at you miss creative.
Seriously I hate you for your photog skills. I tried taking pics of my tree ornaments for hours and they looked like complete shiz. Yours look worthy of a ornament catalog magazine. I don't really hate you, but that's not fair.
Going to see what you got the Bliss to Bean chick.
Holla atcha girl.
You hilarious! I LOOOOOVE Edward Cullen! Cute ornaments!!! Love them! Have a great day!
That is such a cute idea!! I absolutely love it!
So Pretty! I love anything shiny haha
bahaha sparkly balls. love it.
that's a super neat tradition/idea with the tree.
i am a new follower, btw :)
Love you and Kurt's tradition, that is so sweet!
Sparkly balls are fabulous...anything sparkly is fabulous!
xoxo
Love!! So glad you liked them!! Awesome trunk idea!! Glad we were paired up!!!!
You are just too funny! I love ornaments & I love the tradition you & Kurt started! Every Christmas my boyfriend & I give each other ornaments & that is the gift I am always most excited to give & receive!
Love the stump ornament idea!!
sparkly balls and twilight, love this post already!
I love the tree stub idea! Too bad my tree is fake... or I would totally do this!!
XOXO
LOVE that idea! I would totally do that, but we don't do real trees round herrrrr!
Oh my gosh, I'm dying at the Edward comment! hahaha
And the tree stump idea is seriously genius and adorable. Please do this every year!
Thanks so much for participating!! :)
hahaha i literally laughed out loud at the sparkly ball reference!
Oh I love the wood chip ornaments! So cute...found your blog from the swap link up. Now following. :)
So pretty! I love both ornaments! Glitter and sparkles and shoes = all my favorite things! I love the wood chip idea too!
XOXOOXO
That first ornament is gorgeous!!!
completely adore your little stumps from each year. we are totally starting that tradition.
xoxo
Love the shoe ornament! A girl can never have to many pairs of shoes!
You got some great ornaments!
i came to read this TWICE yesterday but the pictures didnt show.....i felt like i needed to come back for the full effect! i love that ya'll already have an ornament collection - too cute for words!
and thanks for the shoutout girlran...CANT WAIT FOR YOURS!!!! You're gonna rock it!
Saw the title of the blog and thought it was going to be about putting something "private" of Kurt's in glitter ;)
Kara XOXO
I did the ornament swap too! It was so fun! I love your "sparkly balls" but more importantly- I love the wooden ornaments you make...those are such a good idea!
Awwww, I love the ornaments that she got you!! Especially the sparkles!!! And that ornament idea with the tree is totally adorable. I wish we had a real tree to do that!!
Oh my gah!! THE SWEETEST FRIGGIN' TRADITION EVERRRR!! <3
ok, i'm totally STEALING this idea. love it.
PS: Just a few hours left to enter my STYLEMINT GIVEAWAY for 5 shirts.
ok that ornament tradition you guys have with the cut off stumps is THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD. No lie. Number one, you cut down your own tree, which is FABULOUS, and then those stump pieces! Please keep doing this every year so when you guys are 60+, the tree will be COVERED in these! oh gosh I love you guys.
Oooh I love that bling bling ornament:-)
http://stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com
Just found your blog and a new follower :) LOVE THE STUMP IDEA! Definitely going to steal that one :)
Stop by my blog sometime and I hope you have a happy holidays!
Krista
http://www.-the-not-so-desperate-chef-wife.com
Post a Comment