You know what makes me really happy? Capturing one of those "oh shit I set my camera to take 20 pictures and not just 2 on my self timer" Yup. I love looking back at these. Especially when they include WICKED ugly faces where you know you're saying "aghh SHOOT!!!"
LOVE.
29 comments:
CLASSIC LOVE IT!!!! Too cute!
I have done this so many times! Love it!
You are so dang cute! Love it!
haha! Love it!!!
that last one is amazing!
OMG! Love it! I love how much fun both of you seem to be having!!
how stikin' cute are you?!? ahhh - love it! and that hat - must borrow ;)
LoL very very cute pics!!
http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
I love it thats so cute! I love your face when you started figuring it out LOL. Classic
Perfect!
Hahaha! I love this. So much.
This is adorable! Even though at the time I'm sure you were like "CrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrap!!!"
haha! i love these erica! especially the last one. MORE. I want MORE!
Haha that last ones kind of priceless!
hahahahahaha fantastic little play-by-play!
these are cute!!! ps yesterdays blog post was hysterical.
xoxo
www.allymullin.blogspot.com
super cute erica!!! i love these candids. you all are adorable.
So funny!!
Hehe this made me laugh!! I've done that before. I love how you can see the realization of what's going cross your face a few pictures in...ha!!
You two are so darn cute! ;P
Hahahaha! Ahhh! I love this and how you can see y'all realize that it's still taking!! Haha!!
Too funny...and i don't think you could have an ugly pic! you are too cute and gorgey! so shut your face and take more 20x pics!
What a great post. The candid pics are so great. They just have a very natural look to them.
LOVE your outfit to. and can you believe this weather we're having. (With the exception of today) we girls have still be able to enjoy the sandals (as I see like me you've been wearing :) Have to say I've been enjoying keeping out the end of summer wardrobe a little longer. Kara XOXO
I LOOOOOVE that last picture in the series! seriously these pictures are hilarious and totally YOU!
I love you! and miss you!
Tell Kurty I miss him too :) haha
Sabrina Says
so adorable & hilarious. i love it.
lol, too funny!! I love the series of facial expressions.
haha how Fun! You guys looks so cute together!)) I'm totally loving your blog! I 'd love if you visited my blog for multiple posts on all things fashion and style. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
GlamThings
It is still freaking cute! I love it! You guys look awesome!
LOL! I love this so much! Too cute!!! LOL! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
BHAHAHAHA! I needed a good laugh! You're gorgeous even with your silly faces!
Post a Comment