I've decided to quit my job, hit the gym, buy some sexy stilettos, and become a full time pole dancer. Okay I'm really not, but when it comes to stripping, most people think its trashy.
So it sometimes is, but check out this girl. This is legit FITNESS! Where can I learn to do this?
no joke... I think it's going to be an olympic sport... I could have sworn they were saying that on the view. This is awesome! And her body is amazing. I should try this.
*I've decided to quit my job, hit the gym, buy some sexy stilettos, and become a full time pole dancer.*
You had Me and Jess excited for a minute. We were going to come visit you with a bunch of 1's :P Though they way you're lifting that leg in the pic I'm sure you have some sexy moves ;)
Anyway trashy or not it can some times be VERY sexy. I took a Pole Dancing class in Boston with a friend. Though we weren't doing it for exercise, more to surprise our significant others :)
Happy Tuesday to you!!! Kara XOXO
PS Check out question #35 on my "The Madness Meme, Part 2" post. I put a pic up of the stuffed animal we have in common.
I'm sure there are classes near you! I live right outside of DC and there are tons of classes within maybe 30 miles of me (hmm......what does that say about our Nation's capitol?!) But seriously, I've always wanted to try a class.
For fitness, not profit. Just felt the need to state that for the record!
20 comments:
It is crazy some of the things they can do! I hope you have a fabulous day!
OMG! When I went to Vegas, we did a pole dancing class, and it was SO MUCH FUN! Hard work... but fun!!
Hey, I'm working the poles this week for work.....
okok, i'm climbing them not dancing on them. Check out my blog for more hahaha ;)
holy crap. i wish i could do that.
Oh it's so much fun, I've taken classes for about 4 yrs now, though my skills are pretty limited still.
no joke... I think it's going to be an olympic sport... I could have sworn they were saying that on the view. This is awesome! And her body is amazing. I should try this.
This. is. insane! I can't believe what she can do on that pole! Very impressive! You turn. GO! :)
Some of those pole dancers are incredible and completely non-sexual. They have got to be so strong! That's an awesome video.
i want to be her!!! absolutely amazing.
*I've decided to quit my job, hit the gym, buy some sexy stilettos, and become a full time pole dancer.*
You had Me and Jess excited for a minute. We were going to come visit you with a bunch of 1's :P
Though they way you're lifting that leg in the pic I'm sure you have some sexy moves ;)
Anyway trashy or not it can some times be VERY sexy. I took a Pole Dancing class in Boston with a friend. Though we weren't doing it for exercise, more to surprise our significant others :)
Happy Tuesday to you!!!
Kara XOXO
PS Check out question #35 on my "The Madness Meme, Part 2" post. I put a pic up of the stuffed animal we have in common.
That is crazy awesome!!!!
Holy shit!!!! amazing :)
Wow!! That's pretty amazing! I want to sign up for one of these classes.
haha very impressive!! you're too much..quit your day job haha
holy crap! This is amazing, how hard would that be?!
Def not trashy. Amazing! Enter to win 5 shirts from StyleMint!
I'm sure there are classes near you! I live right outside of DC and there are tons of classes within maybe 30 miles of me (hmm......what does that say about our Nation's capitol?!)
But seriously, I've always wanted to try a class.
For fitness, not profit.
Just felt the need to state that for the record!
Apparently I need to take pole dancing lessons-- because that chick has an amazing body and amazing core strength. Wow!
Come to SF-- we'll take classes together!
ps. I'm back from Vegas! (and done traveling for a long time, eh!)
WOW...need I say more????
That girl has got some mad skills! Geeezz!!!
OH MY GOSH THAT GIRL IS LEGIT, you are right.
I have never in life wanted to be a pole dancer, but I just got an urge to learn how to do that. a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
Post a Comment