PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.23.2011

Something awkwardly awesome taking you into the weekend

I'm not sure if it's the swimming attire or the fact that this guy has the longest ass, but I can't help but bop my head and smile when I watch this video and hear this song.

Hopefully I'll dance to this song at one point this weekend. Happy Weekending!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Sarah Grecco said...

This is pretty hilarious! Have a fabulous Friday!!

xo
Sarah
Get Up & Go

So shay said...

I'm pretty sure Rissy could give this guy a run for his money...but I'm just sayin'... :) I saw this awhile back and I couldn't stop laughing. Happy Weekenddddd!!!! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Haha this is wonderful, plus the fact the guy seems to be taking himself quite seriously.

If I attempted this, I would die laughing.

Lauren said...

I DIED watching this, SO hilarious hahahahaah, seriously made my day girl! :-)

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

I don't think I could of laughed any harder while watching this!

Michelle said...

Didn't Rissy post this once? Or did you? I remember this! Soooooo funny!

xoxxoox

Megan said...

Hahaha. You always find the most hilarious things!

Deidre said...

Oh wow! he's got moves AND style! Double whammy.

Ashley said...

shalyn's right - rissy could totally dance-off with this guy! and its things like this which is why i love you soooooo much! hope you had an amazing weekend! we need to catch up soon..misssssssssss you!!!!

Mary and Dyer said...

hahah so funny!! Thanks for sharing! xox

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)

Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com