At Zumba, we dance to hip hop, salsa, latin, belly dancing, and country. When I'm out with my friends, I can safely say that these dance moves usually bust out of me at one point in the night.
The Crip (though not to this amazing extent!)
The Stanky Leg...extra stanky!
This move starting at the 2:45 mark (only when I've had more than one cocktail heh!)
And of course the Dougie...I mean, who wouldn't want to do that dance? It's so fun!
One dance I'd love to learn though, is the country 2 step. I love to do the cotton eye joe (hello 8th grade dances!!) haha! So I really want to learn that. Maybe in Texas I'll become a boot kickin' champ who knows! ;-)
What are some dances you like to do or want to learn?






17 comments:
lmae laughed at these for sure =]
and i love me some country 2 step
i go to a local country bar here and loveees it
My mom and I bought the entire Zumba DVD set. Complete with those shaker thingys. But we suck really bad so we haven't caught on to the Zumba craze yet! :)
Do you know the midget dance? Hahahah it's my favorite. I look like a leprechaun.
Where in Texas are you coming? Learn the half step, it's a little faster than the 2 step and much funner! I totally do the dougieeeeeee in my car sometimes when I need a laugh or just feelin funky. I can't believe I said that outloud, baha
awwww YEAH. We are gonna be dougie-leg-ushering all over austin! Watch out!! I cannnnnnot WAIT!
Sabrina Says
HAHAH! Do you know how to two-step yet?
What about the pole dance? That's one... right??
Oh in Texas they'll teach you the two step, I was in Dallas last year and went to a club and more than one gentleman offered to teach me. I think they learn in the womb. So excited for you!
I know you all have smart phones so I expect videos of you dancing at da club.
and when you said Zumba I thought of Zuma which is a bar in Arizona... because clearly Im an alcoholic? or AZ obsessed? lord knows...
grab somebody sexyyyy tell them heeeeeeeeeeyy.
this post made me want to start dancing myself.
duuuudddee I totally pull off a MEAN C-Walk... and my bestie gets the crowd going with a prime stanky leg. And we may or may not have taught the stanky leg to a 70+ woman.
I actually teach Ballet and Tap dance to young girls. I'm trained in much more since I started when I was 3. I love doing it and find it's a great was to "de-stress."
Kara XOXO
YES! Cotton Eyed Joe!!! My friends and I did that dance at a bar in college and no one else knew it!
you know I hate you. and Sabrina. And might as well throw in Shay shay. You guys suck.
i think your next move should be the "movin' like bernie" one. youtube it!
xox dana
thewonderforest.com
Confession: I have no idea what Zumba is.
Do I live in a hole? Apparently so...
I love the country line dances! HAHA
I always love learning new dances! And I love zumba too -- such a great workout!
Can't wait to hear about your trip! :)
XOOXOX
Post a Comment