PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.13.2011

Weird dancing man taking you into the weekend..

Happy Friday ya'll!

I saw this video on Facebook last night and just needed to share with you all. I don't know about you guys, but if this song comes on in a bar/club, I love it...and I shake my groooove thang. But I don't wear shiny hot-shorts or swim goggles or a swim cap. But I did watch this ENTIRE video just in awe of some people!


Kurt and I are making the loooong 4 hour ride tonight down to his house in Jersey for the weekend to see the fam and his new German Shepherd puppy! I have a weakness for puppies. I just want to snuggle them love them and cuddle them all day and never let go!


Have a fantabulous weekend!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Cori said...

Wow! He really starts to to get into it midway! It is a little like American Pie.

Have a good trip and have fun with that puppy! :) Gotta love the skunk breath...haha.
ILoveLucyJean

Amanda said...

I just read your comment on Michaela's blog and HAD to come read your blog. I am now a new follower, and so happy that Blogger is back up and running!

:) Have a great weekend!

Alice' M. said...

i Just found your comment on Michaela's too! I just skimmed down to your fear of flying post - I.have.the.exact.same.fear! I am flying to New York May 28th and I feel like my body is already in prep mode for the major panic attack I will have!

Alex Byer said...

LOL. Best dancer ever? I think so! Enjoy your time in Jersey!

Rissy said...

crap! that's exactly what I was going to do for my SunDrop commercial video! crud

hahaha but seriously, I needed this. Thank you

CarissaExplainsItAll

Unknown said...

HAHAH. Possibly the best dancer!!

Have soo much fun! Can't wait to see pics :)

Oh and that video below? Obsessed with that cover.
XOXO
Stephanie&Such

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bahahahahaha! love you! happy weekend sweets <3

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Ashley said...

um hilar! with blogger being down for 900 years it made me miss you and all my blogging pals! have so much fun in jersy! i have a weakness for puppies too! XO,A

Michelle said...

LMAO! Um, seriously?! This was hilarious! I saw it on Rissy's fb too!

Such a good laugh!

XOXO

Michelle said...

It's not even the dancing that shocks me! It's his outfit! Scuba goggles and stretchy shiny underwear whatever and a swim cap! LOL

Michelle said...

It's not even the dancing that shocks me! It's his outfit! Scuba goggles and stretchy shiny underwear whatever and a swim cap! LOL

Michelle said...

Oops! Posted twice! Double the love! XOXO

Michaela said...

So funny! Good Lord. The outfit is killinggggg me.