PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.16.2011

Puppies and Bad Dates

This weekend I stole a puppy!




Well I didnt actually steal her, but I wanted to. We ventured down to New Jersey to visit Kurt's family and to see their new German Shepherd puppy! She was freakin' adorable. They already have a full sized 4 year old German Shepherd, so when she grows up, hell will break loose in that household.

her ears haven't gone up yet! so cute!
Other than that, I am guest posting today at Michelle's blog, A little bit of this & that, where I share a horror story with you! So gather round the fire as I share. Actually it's a bad date story but it's pretty HORRIFIC! So check out her awesome blog and link up to dating her series, Not Another Bad Date!





Enjoy peeps, and have a Happy Happy Monday!!
Photobucket

19 comments:

Café Moka said...

Cute puppy!!!

Rissy said...

hahaha that picture that Michelle chose for the link is so ridiculously awesome!

oh and I think you should have stolen that puppy... how freakin' cute!


CarissaExplainsItAll

Michelle said...

YAYY!! Horrific is right!! So happy to have you on my blog today! :)

I love the puppy! So sweet! I would have stolen her too!

XOXO

Lindsey said...

Can't wait to read about your miserable date, I hope it makes me LOL.

Unknown said...

read the date story -- that's horrible and disgusting! ick -- guys can be such creepers when they are so young lol.
That puppy is ADORABLE! I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to convince J that we need a SECOND puppy and we need a german shepherd. No luck yet lol

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I want to steal a puppy! haha

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw what a cutie! Visiting via Michelle's blog...um your date story was hilarious! Cracked me up!!

Jessica Ruud said...

Ah! I want a puppy sooo bad. So cute.

Ashley said...

OMG I adore german shepherds! my dad used to be a K-9 unit and his "partner" was also our family pet and german shepherd. Love them!


OMG i am SOO excited to go read your date story!

Anonymous said...

awww what an adorable pup! xo great pics!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

ok that date thing is a good little bloggy idea. i'm going to get a laugh out of this, i suspect. and the puppy? i need her.

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh what a cute puppy!!

Heading over to Michelle's blog right now to read your bad date story - I can't wait! haha

Megan said...

What a precious little puppy! I'm in love!!

I loved your bad date story!! Too funny!!

Meri said...

Thanks for the puppy fix!

Unknown said...

I saw you use the word wicked in your bad date story and I immediately knew I had to start following you haha

Ruthie said...

Oh myyy gahhhh, I need that puppy! Cutest thing eve, esp. since her ears are still floppy.

Bre said...

That guy sounds like a first class A-hole!

Bre said...

That guy sounds like a first class A-hole!

Unknown said...

bahhh what an adorbs puppy. i think i need one asap. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com