I think bucket lists need to have more on them than the usual visit this country, go skydiving, volunteer at a shelter…they should have some fun, spontaneous things too. These are a few fun things on my growing bucket list:
- Go out to eat somewhere and speak completely in a British accent no matter how shit-tastic it sounds
- Complete a scavenger hunt around a big city with friends
- Hand out pink balloons to grumpy looking people on the streets
- Choose a random destination on Google Maps and just drive there
Those are just a few little things I’ve come up with over the past months/years. I think bucket lists are fun. And who cares if people think they're stupid ideas..just tell them their STUPID for being boring!
Probably the biggest thing on my bucket list is to write a book. I’ve been toying with different ideas for practically EVER and just need to actually do it! I've come up with probably the lamest, cheesiest, nerdiest ideas, but hey...if JK Rowling can become a billionaire by writing about flying wizards, I can write about whatev the eff I want! And I'll give you all a signed copy of my work. Because I love you all. Well first I actually have to write something...








21 comments:
I had a bucket list, but it went away with my old computer...maybe it's time to make a new one!
I really want to do all those funny things you mentioned. For example, I think Vegas would be a great place for a scavenger hunt with bloggy friends....
I'd hand out the pink balloons with you! that sounds like a really good time.
Oh and about the book... DO IT! I wouldn't know where to start, but I guess once you put pen to paper you can just go.
CarissaExplainsItAll
DO IT!
I will totally buy your book! :) And, I have to mention that I think Carissa's idea about a scavenger hunt in Vegas sounds amazing! :)
ILoveLucyJean
I'll totally buy your book! WRITE IT! :)
And I love love your funny ideas! I can only imagine if you gave pink balloons to my hubs if he was ornery... hahaha!
Vegas IS the best place for scavenger hunts :)
AND! This makes me want to go write down my bucket list. I need to, I always have so many ideas but never write them down!
i like the balloon one :) i do have a bucket list but need more of these fun quirky thinks on it :)
I keep a running "bucket list" on my blog (I call it my "life's to do list" though). It's nice having it on there since it's so easy to update, add to and of course...brag about completing something off of it! ahhaha
I have a bucket list...it doesnt sound as cool as what you've written though lol. I completed a scavanger hunt with some friends in a nearby city not to long ago and it was soooo much fun! I love the idea of handing out pink balloons! And, choosing a random destintation and just going somewhere...now thats an idea! I'll need to add that to my list!
I really like the funny ones you mentioned! Mine are the basics! I need to definitely update after seeing this! We should cross some off our lists together ;)
XOXO
haha nice! Little goals are just as important as big ones! I def. want to write a book also...just need ideas! :)
You could write a book about the duck face? Just a thought. ; )
I think speaking in a British accent for dinner would be hilarious. We will do it in Vegas.
i have always wanted to go on a job interview and use an australian accent throughout the whole thing. i don't know what i'd do if i actually go the job but, it would be fun right? ;)
omg i have started like three "books" too - it will happen one day....then we can book tour together!
I get more and more inspired to write out a bucket list with the more blogs I read. It really is a fantastic idea. I love your ideas too- they make me smile and that's important in life. I would totally buy your book so write it and ship it out ;)
Oh oh, bloggy friend scavenger hunt in Vegas?! I'm so down for that!! I like the idea of an unconventional bucket list, gonna have to work on that!! :)
I based my blog off of my bucket list. I add things constantly so I probably have 3 million items - from stupid, random stuff like you mentioned to traveling.
I think they're a great way to keep track of what you're doing with yourself.
haha I used to occasionally adopt a heavy Russian accent when I would go to parties, and keep up with it all night :)
omg i absolutely loove this post. i just did a bucket list project!! i'll have to post it and have you see it.
♥ xoxo.
I started a 30 before 30 list not to long ago (I have a year and a half to complete it) and I've really loved how more aware and open it has made me to things. I say definitely put together your bucket list (or a 30 by 30)! Can't wait to see what you come up with.
I love the idea of a bucket list! So cool! And I love your random ones you've added! :)
I was actually thinking about writing a summer bucket list! I have a hard time dealing with long term goals... so i think getting things done by summer is manage able!
I love your idea of handing out balloons to grumpy people! I would love to follow you around with a camera!
Sabrina Says
Post a Comment