![]() |
| Me and...MY MOM!? dancing on a TABLE!? |
Let’s take the other day at the gym for example. I had just finished up a heated 30 minutes on the treadmill and was ready to head downstairs to pump some iron.
After walking past this sweaty man who wasn’t cleaning off the sweaty nasty droplets of gross he left on his machine (btw, huge gym pet peeve!), I headed over to the free weight section. All of a sudden, my iPod switched to this song and I felt a lil jig in my step.
It was like nobody was there. I did a little hip swirl, a shoulder shimmy, and even busted out a few lyrics, quietly of course. It was like I was in the club..booty shakin..booty droppin. Okay so I wasn't exactly booty dropping, but I was movin' a bit. I caught myself and said ERICA, you are in the gym. Relax.
I just really like to dance. And I don't care if I look silly doing high kicks mixed with salsa moves and booty drops in the bar/club.
Do you guys ever get jiggy with it in public and not realize it? I think it's because of the wicked intense hip hop zumba classes I've been doing that I just cannot control my moves!
Do you guys ever get jiggy with it in public and not realize it? I think it's because of the wicked intense hip hop zumba classes I've been doing that I just cannot control my moves!








17 comments:
OKAY. I think you're crazy if you don't booty drop to Nikki Minaj! I looooove her.
And yes... Whenever I have my earbuds in... I always catch myself busting a little move!
Sabrina Says
Oh my gosh girl! I totally dance in public and don't realize it sometimes! Unfortunately for me I'm not ultra coordinated looked you lol I never took dance classes so I'm sure I look ridiculous! Haha but hey it makes me happy
I loooove Zumba! :) and you're so cute, that it wouldn't matter where you broke down & started dancing at! haha
You are sooo funny girl haha!!!
haha yes! I love to dance and totally find myself even walking a little hippy when a fun song comes on. totally am right there with ya :) and zumba = best thing ever.
xo
http://littlelivingthings.blogspot.com/
I sure do :) If I hear a good song I start singing it.. not out loud but my mouth is moving and if it's a good jam ... I might move the hips some & the shoulders... :) At home.......... ALL THE TIME. I secretly think I am a professional dancer shhhhh ;) LOL!
Story of my life!
I love it. I have to fight back my urges to dance at the grocery store and the gym.
hahah I've had so many moments in the gym or public anywhere that I've wanted to drop it like it's hot... but usually it just comes out in a smirk... because shockingly i am sometimes shy.
CarissaExplainsItAll
Hahahaha. I can picture you doing this!! I always dance in the car. I know it's weird because I don't really "go out," but I LOVE to dance!! Can't wait for our October dance parties!!
SO funny! I completely agree with you about taking zumba classes and it making me what to dance. Ever since I started zumba a few months ago I find myself doing the same thing!
xoxo
Petchie
http://www.itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
Yes, the subway by my work plays the best jams. I dance in the booth by myself all the time and don't realize it until I'm mid move. ha!
i knew by the title of this post i was going to love it! i just started this hot new workout video where we shake our booty for 90% of it.....and now i found myself wanting to drop it like it's hot all.the.time. maybe we can pole dance and booty shake on our book tour? i think yes.
haha. Erica, i love this. thanks love. check out my pick for fabulous friday and find out who landed on the fash fave and fash fail list of the week. would love the support. xoxo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
P and I dance while cooking... and at bars/clubs buuuut thats it moost of the time!
I occasionally drop it in public =) bahahaha!
Yes! I got caught singing Pretty Girl Rock in the parking lot once. The lady was totally hiding behind a car! She was old and gave me a weird look. She probably just thought I was conceited singing, "Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful." Ooops! :)
ILoveLucyJean
HAHA I dance randomly all the time! Especially in the classroom at school. My kids think I'm nuts but they love it! HAHA
XOXO
Post a Comment