PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.08.2013

Prepping for Nemo in a white dress

You ever get that feeling, as a blogger, where you don't feel like blogging if you have nothing major to say?!


I've felt that way this week! Sure I have lots of fun things to share with y'all, but I have just been kinda MEH! I call it, WINTER DEPRESSION. It's cold. I'm exhausted. Work is cray. Yada Yada Yada.

It's Friday though, and we have a snow-easter-cane coming this way.
Seriously, that's what people are calling it.
Oh and the media named this storm---NEMO. I guess we have to try and find it.

With winter depression in full force, I've been scouring the Spring clothes.
A while back I was determined to find a white lace dress, and found this one
From ABERCROMBIE no less..


Granted, this was a few months ago, I still saw it in their sale section at the mall the other day

What do we think?
Am I too pale for white?
Where are the good white lace dresses hiding!

But alas, it is the weekend, and the 2+ feet of snowing will include lots of this...


And this...

East Coasters, stay safe with Nemo!
I get to work from home
Then I think I legit want to build a snowman.
It's been a hot minute since that happened!

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Katie said...

I feel you girl. Winter depression has got the best of me!!! ahhh need spring. Famous last words. Girl I hope you buy that dress! it's gorgeous on you!!

shay said...

Say YES to the dress... its super cute! Then tell your BF to put a ring on it so you can wear another kind of white dress!

So far, its just rain by me... but they just declared a state of emergency in CT, so i'm sure we're not too far behind!

julia rose. said...

My pale behind is in full winter depression mode, girl! Wine is helping get me through ;) And YES you most certainly can rock white! Love that dress on you! Stay safe in Nemo! I hope his papa doesn't follow looking for his son like in the movie ;) haha

Anonymous said...

Stay safe in nemo! The news is making that fish of a storm look instenseeee. And that dress is the bomb. I can't believe its from abercrombie! I am on the look out for one too. Hurry upppp spring time!

Carolyn said...

Winter depression has a hold on me too! :( And that dress is so cute! Love it!!!

Ashley said...

Love that dress!! But have you checked Asos.com for a white lace dress? I bought a really nice black lace dress from there, that came in white as well.

Anonymous said...

GET THAT DRESS. GET IT NOW.

I love it.

-- dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Ashley said...

loooooovve that white dress. i have been looking for a sleeveless one for at least 900 years. i too have been in winter depression. however it's only 30 here. ok, you can slap me now.

XO

K & J said...

I know what your saying about blogging. I've been bad and haven't done anything in ages :( Between work, Job #2 (I teach dance so I can't really consider it a job LOL) and I'm taking a few classes at school to further my degree I don't have a lot of free time. When I get home I just wanna sit down an relax and on the weekends head out and unwind.
BTW if you haven't.....get the white dress....looks VERY HOT on you!!!! A pair of HOT heeled sandals to go with it and you're good to go :)
Kara XOXO