PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.27.2012

Water biting dogs and my weekend!

Happy Monday everyone!

Kurt and I spent a relaxing weekend down in the dirty Jersey! When Kurt and I first started dating, he invited me home with him one weekend to his family's house in New Jersey. Now before, I used to think of New Jersey as one big Newark; smoke stacks, lots of businesses, highways, and a short ride from New Yawk City. I was so wrong.




Kurt's originally from Northern New Jersey where the cows roam and the deer and the antelope play (home, home on the range anyone?). All true except for the antelope part. I don't know if those exist in that neck of the woods. Let me ask Kurt...

Kurt: Antelope???? Maybe at the safari at Six Flags. What kind of question is that?

Regardless! It's beautiful...and a nice change from the hustle and bustle of Boston :-)

Saturday I dragged Kurt to some really nice outlets out there and I snagged myself a couple of goodies! Then we spent the rest of the day in the pool, had some steak and ribs, and played Disney Trivial Pursuit with his fam.

Puppy! :-) 







Nothing better than being snuggled by dogs all weekend! Speaking of dogs....what's with dogs and biting water as if its food and they can eat it? Seriously adorable and hilarious!!




Makes for good photo ops to post on the door and scare away the bad guys!

How was your weekend! What did you do?

Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend! The pictures look like it's a beautiful area!

So shay said...

This looks like such an amazing weekend!!! It's so pretty in Northern New Jersey! I would have never pictured that!!! :) These are such great pics too muffin! I love the ones of the dogs biting the water! HILARIOUS!!!! Why do they do that!?!?!? Lmao! I love you and I am counting down zeeee days until I see you again! MUAH!

Brooke said...

I love your weekend. Looks like a blast. And. PS. Because of your post on Friday, I registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon. Whoo hoo!

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! :) Cooper does that with water too... so funny!

Hilary said...

LOOK at that tongue! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend :D I am so jealous that you got to spend time in the pool! I haven't been in a pool once this year. That needs to change! Haha. I didn't know that there were any part of Jersey that wasn't all city.. huh!
My black lab does the same thing with water! It's so weird..

Taylor said...

Those dog photos just kill me!!! flippen hysterical! I never knew New jersey could look like that! us West Coasters all believe Jersey is like what you see on Jersey Shore, everyone runs around with a pound of make up on, huge boobs and calling everyone a C^&^&^%R#$$%#$^

apparently that is not true! good to know!

Taylor said...

Those dog photos just kill me!!! flippen hysterical! I never knew New jersey could look like that! us West Coasters all believe Jersey is like what you see on Jersey Shore, everyone runs around with a pound of make up on, huge boobs and calling everyone a C^&^&^%R#$$%#$^

apparently that is not true! good to know!

Amber said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend!

The dog playing with the water is hilarious. They like such weird things.

Ashley said...

oh my gosh the dogs with the tongue hanging out and biting water? UGH-dorable!!!! this looks like such an awesome weekend!! shopping, pool, steak and ribs, family, disney trivia???? i mean, that doesn't get any better!

and someone looks smoking in their bikini missy!

ahhh disney is so close!!!!